• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello, I'm back!

Bazooka Joe

Hello all corn snake people! I have been registered on this site for a number of years, and was on here religiously when I got my first baby corn snake. I never posted much, but hey, I was shy, lol. It's many years later, I have more corns and am more experienced, and somehow just came back to this site. Facebook is great and all, but this site here is something special. I promise to participate more, and post pics of my beloved corns. Just wanted to say hello.

I'm in the process of moving so I'm not going to make this one. I'm signed up to be a vendor for the shows in May and Sept in Balt. and the June one in Salisbury

Back