• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New guy in the terrarium.

RadioSquatch

Hello everyone My name is Kyle I am from a small town in Western Washington state. I am new to owning snakes I currently have two corn snakes and two pythons. I'm looking for any and all tips tricks and info on raising and breeding snakes. The corn snakes are about 7 years old and have not been sexed, their previous owners believe they are two males, I'm hoping that I have at least one female. Thanks I look forward to learning from all of you.

Snake 1
718c806b-5569-4348-bf11-d44cb58f3f38-original.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Snake 2

80eb2cc9-cb51-4589-80b3-8c07c610c4aa-original.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Kyle, welcome to the forum. The corns look very nice. Do you have any snake friends or a local herp club member who could probe them for you?

I'll have to look. I have looked on YouTube and it doesn't look too difficult will just have to wear some nitrile gloves lol

It always looks easy when someone else is doing it. LOL. It's best if someone holds the corn as still as possible. You also need an appropriate size of probe. I have a small set that was given to me.

Welcome Kyle. That's quite a way to jump into being a new snake owner! Your cornsnakes look great!

Back