CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

"Sunset" line black rat males

Old 12-21-2018, 10:54 PM   #1
chris68
"Sunset" line black rat males

Amelanistic and hypomelanistic?...I'm honestly not sure, but this line was started by Mr George Miskimons from MD, who purchased two "Albino" black rat snakes from Dick Bartlett, one red, one white. These produced normals in the first generation, and over the last 30+ years Mr George has mixed and matched the various resulting colors of babies that he calls "Sunsets", "Sunrises", even ones he's calls "Buttered popcorn" eating f/t fuzzies every 5-7 days. $75.00ea and shipping will resume after Jan 1 weather permitting. Msg for any more details and pics or email me at arundelreptiles@gmail.com. Happy Holidays all...

Old 12-22-2018, 02:35 PM   #2
Dragonling
I'm excited to see more fun color morphs in eastern rats. Well and a little sad, as they are regulated in my state a little too much to be worth owning let alone breeding. But I bet that's going to be a very pretty snake.

Old 01-01-2019, 01:29 PM   #3
backafter30
Thanks for the background on the morph. Would be interested in a pair if you had a female.

Old 01-01-2019, 08:49 PM   #4
chris68
Just have one normal female that’s het to pair with a male

Old 01-14-2019, 03:28 PM   #5
Rich Z
Do you speak to George often? I haven't talked to him since the last show we did at the Mid Atlantic show. He always had a bunch of his "Licorice" black rat snakes there.

George always seemed to have smile on his face and was one of the more pleasant people to talk to that I can ever recall running into.

Old 01-14-2019, 08:48 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Oooh, pretty! You have all kinds of fun stuff!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google