• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adults, subadults, and yearlings

beccassseven

Unfortunately I've had a dramatic change happen in my life and find myself needing to sell off some of my collection in an extremely short amount of time. All snakes are healthy, shed well, eat well, and no mites. Can ship to lower 48. All prices are negotiable, especially for multiple snake purchases. Shipping supplies will be ordered upon receipt of payment. PayPal only.

2014's
1.1 anery het bloodred, motley, 50% amel from pied lines, could be breedable next year. $60ea/$100pr

2015's
0.1 "extreme" reverse okeetee $65
1.1 "extreme" okeetees $65 ea/$100pr/$150trio
2.0 normals het hypo, lavender, sunkissed, motley $30 ea

Adults - proven breeders
2010 0.1 dilute anery motley/stripe 66% het amel (bought as a male, laid fertile eggs this year.) $175
2013 1.0 tessera het anery dilute stripe $150
2010 0.1 Anery het dilute (from widestripe lines, a little thin from breeding but can definitely breed next year) $120

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you send me pictures of the reverse okeetee? I'm very interested I just have to talk to the wife first before I can give a definitive answer lol

Back