• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Sammie" in the sunshine

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
Today it was very warm outs side..or "wicked friggin warm"..as I'd usually put it..and I also had to feed a few snakies..so Before I fed my Yellow Rat "sammie"..I brought the beautiful girl outside..
I think Lester saw that she is now living here with me..uh..oh..hope he's not mad I didn't tell him sooner..:laugh:
Sammie came to me from PJC Reptiles..She is Mate to my male Yellow Rat "LESTER"..and they are both first time breeders this year with a lovely clutch of 6..not bad..waiting on them to hatch..(my nails are almost all chewed up..haha)
you can see more of this pair in the Nor'Eastern fourm under PJC REPTILES..I will be posting many pics of them there..and PJ was kind enough to provide the thread..
anyway Thanks for looking guys..I thought you might like to see these..
186.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

193.jpg

191.jpg

183.jpg

182.jpg

~~'Manda

Yes..Yes..He is one sexy beast!!..hahha

OH..I forgot one...(actually there is about 20 that are not here..But I like this one)

177.jpg

Thanks Jay!..
I think she is really taking to me....(knock on wood):laugh:

~~'manda:wavey:

Those photos are great, that must be so exciting to have little babies on the way. Sammy looks very nice too, her and Lester should have some really neat looking offspring, congrats.

Sammie is awesome!!! Very nice looking girl. I never thought a yellow rat would interest me... but Sammie sure does! Too kewl!

Congrats on the clutch. Hope they all hatch and that they all take after mom & dad!

I hope so too.Dad especially ..He is Amazing looking and temperment wise..

I can't wait to get the call from PJ saying that they have pipped:dancer:

~~'Manda:wavey:

I hope so too.Dad especially ..He is Amazing looking and temperment wise..

I can't wait to get the call from PJ saying that they have pipped:dancer:

~~'Manda:wavey:
Oh, the eggs are with PJ. That's nice to have them in their hands, they should have a great success rate. It must be more nerve racking though, I would be so anxious every day, and would be dying to see how the eggs are doing. Good luck again, I look forward to seeing pics of the babies.

Oh, the eggs are with PJ. That's nice to have them in their hands, they should have a great success rate. It must be more nerve racking though, I would be so anxious every day, and would be dying to see how the eggs are doing. Good luck again, I look forward to seeing pics of the babies.

See..when we first thought to breed them..It as going to be Lester going down to spend time, do the deed,then he was to come home. well Pj and Jay never really planned on breeding Sammie...and they figured that Becausr it was osmething I really wanted to do..why not have Sammie come and live with me..so she did..after she had laid her eggs..I do not have an incubator..as most of my snakes are not mature..Just something I haven't picked up yet..so..It their Clutch to do whatever with..I just own the mom now too..
hehe..But next year I will hopefully produce my own Yellows!!

YAY!:dancer:..and yes I do feel better knowing that they are in their care..haha..a lot better..:laugh:

See..when we first thought to breed them..It as going to be Lester going down to spend time, do the deed,then he was to come home. well Pj and Jay never really planned on breeding Sammie...and they figured that Becausr it was osmething I really wanted to do..why not have Sammie come and live with me..so she did..after she had laid her eggs..I do not have an incubator..as most of my snakes are not mature..Just something I haven't picked up yet..so..It their Clutch to do whatever with..I just own the mom now too..
hehe..But next year I will hopefully produce my own Yellows!!
Gotcha, so the babies won't be yours, you just get to keep Sammy, still awesome.
I have an incubator, I just don't have any eggs *bummer*. But I got a female Anery from PJC a few weeks ago that I will try to breed with my male (fingers crossed), once she eats a little more, so hopefully I will be able to finally breed my own snakes, and get to watch them hatch.

YAY!:dancer:..and yes I do feel better knowing that they are in their care..haha..a lot better..:laugh:
I wasn't trying to say they were better in their care than yours, I'm sure you'd do a fine job. It's just that I would feel very at ease knowing that the eggs were with seasoned veterans.

Back