CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #571
Cornsnake124
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
How about when the mods themselves don't adhere to the rules? Where is the equality when the mods can break the rules and yet the rest of us are expected to adhere to them?
i didn't say anything at all about the mods because i had only read the first page... I didn't know the thread topic had changed...

Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #572
danielle
Thank god J9 because your one of the many members here I value for knowledge and insight. I found Susan's comments less then desirable, but she's a good mod and whether we like it or not mods are humans with opinions too.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #573
Roy Munson
I apologize to anyone I may have offended recently. I've crossed the line on a number of occasions, and for that I'm sorry. I can't promise that I'll elevate my behavior to a super-human level, and I'm not going to deny myself the right to express my opinions, but I will strive to be more dignified in my postings here.

I would especially like to apologize to J9. You know how much I've always admired and respected you. Don't think that I've gone completely to the dark side...

-Dean

Old 09-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #574
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
I apologize to anyone I may have offended recently. I've crossed the line on a number of occasions, and for that I'm sorry. I can't promise that I'll elevate my behavior to a super-human level, and I'm not going to deny myself the right to express my opinions, but I will strive to be more dignified in my postings here.

I would especially like to apologize to J9. You know how much I've always admired and respected you. Don't think that I've gone completely to the dark side...

-Dean
Apologies to me? Crikey! I'm actually blushing right to the roots of my hair!

Old 09-03-2009, 03:36 PM   #575
wade
We're going to need pictures.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #576
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Apologies to me? Crikey! I'm actually blushing right to the roots of my hair!
You have hair. Count your blessings.

Dale

Old 09-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #577
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
We're going to need pictures.
Will this do?

Old 09-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #578
Nova_C
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek View Post

Dale
I made fun of my friend mercilessly because he started balding at 17.

Of course, now my hair is going at 29, so he's getting the last laugh.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #579
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek View Post

Dale
I do Dale, but it's got a life of it's own today because I trimmed the fringe and side layers a bit. When I go back to my lovely hairdresser he'll tell me off again for ruining his vision of what my hair should be like. I keep explaining that it's always been random and mad and his job is to help to keep it in check without too much fuss.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #580
Ricky87
Personally I think the mods do an excellent job and this site is as easy to navigate as any I've been to. To me though this has nothing to do with Susan having to lead by example as it does with Susan keeping her "racially insensitive" comments to herself. She only speaks for herself, not Dean, or Rich, or anybody else. She hasn't apologized or given one sign that she doesn't truly feel that President Obama "is a terrorist...and that he should be lynched". She's stuck by those comments and even dragged God into the mix as well. To me that's wrong, but I also see how it's unfair to make Dean or Rich go through the process of fitting a punishment.

Personally I feel the shame and lack of respect she's feeling from members is as judicial as it gets, and she won't walk away from this thread with the same dignity she may have had beforehand. Lesson learned and I hope this makes her realize the affect those claims and statements have!.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google