CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

How often should make snake poop?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2006, 10:39 AM   #1
Albino Billy
Red face How often should make snake poop?

Billy is 4 feet long and I fed him two rat pups last Wed. and Thurs. (One Wed and the other early Thursday morning) He pooped yesterday and today. Is that normal? How often are they supposed to go potty?

*Note* The only reason I fed him that way is because he was actually found in a parking lot and I didn't know how hungry he was and he wouldn't take the small rat I offered. I fed him one rat pup and he greedily ate it up. I offered him the other, larger one the next morning just to see if he might still be hungry and he ate that one faster than the other one. Now I will go to a mouse once a week...

I just was wondering about his poop and how often he will go. Did he do two because he ate two rats?