CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 08-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #541
abell82
I did not buy a shirt, as I would rather spend my money on raffle tickets and other things. How about name tags?

Could we use the Cornsnakes forum picture from the site, as a back ground, for a name tag? Rich would this be o.k.?
Just lighten the picture...

and add your name...

Print on paper of your choice, and viola!

Old 08-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #542
VickyChaiTea
OH MY GOD

I just realized that the logo was in a corn snakes eye! NO WWAAAAYYYYY I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO NOTICE

Old 08-19-2010, 07:23 AM   #543
Nanci
Cool idea- maybe next year we could have stickers!! But since I'm leaving in an hour...

Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #544
starsevol
LOL Nanci!!

On Saturday, the old man and I will be wearing our official t shirts
But only my facebook friends know what I look like

Old 08-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #545
ratsncorns
I will probably be hanging out with Nanci Robbie Joe Katie so I am sure no one will have a problem finding me . I have no clue what I will be wearing.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #546
ArpeggioAngel
Jason - that might be a good idea for next year. Although since this dinner/raffle is for more than just this forum - maybe we could use the tshirt logo as a background instead?
We did pick up some generic name tags per someone (I think it might have been Lindsey or Lynnea's request) to have at the dinner for people to use.
Basically - when people come in for dinner we are going to check you off our list as prepaid or collect the money from you if you did not prepay. You will get a wristband to show you are there for dinner, a door prize raffle ticket and a name tag.

For those who are not coming to dinner - when you arrive you will still get a door prize raffle ticket and a name tag upon arrival.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #547
Susan
I can be identified by my claw...

Old 08-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #548
Reptileman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by abell82 View Post
I did not buy a shirt, as I would rather spend my money on raffle tickets and other things. How about name tags?

Could we use the Cornsnakes forum picture from the site, as a back ground, for a name tag? Rich would this be o.k.?
Just lighten the picture...

and add your name...

Print on paper of your choice, and viola!

I am so down for this. I really like this idea. The logo I think is perfect for a name tag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyChaiTea View Post
OH MY GOD

I just realized that the logo was in a corn snakes eye! NO WWAAAAYYYYY I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO NOTICE

I am in the same boat as you. I did not realize it until you said it lol. Really cool thou.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google