CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

President May be in Trouble

Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 AM   #12
Nova_C
The SEALs sought out a British tabloid to voice their displeasure over Obama?

American newspapers not good enough?

The Daily Mail is not exactly the New York Times.

Also, why exactly are so many things being posted to this board about Obama that keep on being proved as false, or heavily exaggerated? You guys keep saying that he's this terrible president, the worst ever. So why post things that aren't true? Post the true stuff that's bad - it's a lot more effective.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
Carinata
So are you calling out Navy Seal Team 6?

I could tell you all the promises he broke from day 1, but as most liberals will you'll try and counter it with an irrevelent fact and I may just get called a bigot. Move to America, then tell me what you think.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #14
Outcast
Personally I posted it for the part that the court justice was after Obama... And honestly, I have not seen our President uphold the Constitution to date. So far everything I have seen his regime do is push our Constitution farther and farther into the hole that they want to bury it in. Even though the President swore to uphold it, just like every other member of any force that swears to uphold it.

By allowing/forcing certain laws to pass, this President has proven time and time again that he does not care for our Constitution/ Bill of Rights.

Our rights as Americans are dwindling day in and day out, and I know that both parties are to blame for this.

But, you all know just as well as I do, that the President gets the blame for everything that goes wrong. Democrats did it to Bush, Republicans did it to Clinton, and so on back through time... It is just the way things go... I am sure that those who are backing Obama up right now, are the same ones who called Bush stupid, dumb, an idiot, etc.

While Bush may not have been the best public speaker, he knew what he felt was right, and went for it. (And for those of you who believe that there were no Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq. Think again, I have many friends who disposed of chemical munitions, which by design, and definition are weapons of mass destruction)

Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #15
tsst

Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #16
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova_C View Post
The SEALs sought out a British tabloid to voice their displeasure over Obama?

American newspapers not good enough?

The Daily Mail is not exactly the New York Times.

Also, why exactly are so many things being posted to this board about Obama that keep on being proved as false, or heavily exaggerated? You guys keep saying that he's this terrible president, the worst ever. So why post things that aren't true? Post the true stuff that's bad - it's a lot more effective.
Maybe the "British tabloid" sought out the SEALS? You know, that happens, and many military members of the US are fed up with our Presidents way of dealing with them (cutting raises, while congress continues to raise their own pay, etc.) that they are willing to put their careers in jeopardy in order to get their voices hear.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #17
Outcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsst View Post
That poster is hilarious!!! Where can I get a copy of it to post on campus!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #18
Carinata
The problem is, Obama and his administration are banking on this "We killed Bin Laden" thing, when in reality, it was Bush who began the operation, knew the intelligence, and it took years to execute the mission. It was our brave military men and women that killed Bin Laden, not Obama. It shouldn't be a matter of right or left.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
PAIN
Next thing Obama will be blamed or questioned about is if he has ties to Anonymous. I love American Political news it is extremely entertaining vs Canadian Political news.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #20
tsst
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
I am sorry but Obama wasn't responsible for Osama Bin Laden death. It was the courage and bravery of the Navy Seal 6 team that is responsible and who should receive the credit
He sure believes he is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google