CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

WOOOT BARRACK OBAMA

Old 11-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
chemical69
WOOOT BARRACK OBAMA

ITS OFFICIAL MY PEEPS HE IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES HIP HIP HORRAY, HIP HIP HORRAY

Old 11-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #2
RyanR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemical69 View Post
ITS OFFICIAL MY PEEPS HE IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES HIP HIP HORRAY, HIP HIP HORRAY
This may be good for american and the rest of the world, but very bad for him and his family.. with the way the US is, I fear for his life.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
Cornsnake124
read my post in the other president poll. that is what i say. This guy will not make a good president, unless some kind of miricle happens.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:14 AM   #4
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornsnake124 View Post
read my post in the other president poll. that is what i say. This guy will not make a good president, unless some kind of miricle happens.
Your opinion..... a lot of folks.... obviously thought otherwise I look forward to seeing what a very well educated, very cool under pressure man can do for the office. Of course, he'll have to convince Congress to work with him... it'll take more than just the president to turn the country around.

I loved seeing Biden's 90 yr old mother up with him on stage... how proud she must have been I'm so sorry that Obama's grandmother couldn't have been there.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
Jay@PJCReptiles
Not my President.
Jay

Old 11-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #6
Eriathiel
Personally I'm VERY VERY VERY happy about this. I was quite seriously looking at other places to live if McCain/Palin won - and I do mean other countries.

So that you Obama!!!!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:57 AM   #7
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Not my President.
Jay

Sorry, he will by your president like it or not.. unless you plan on emgriating to Canada or Mexico?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 AM   #8
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Not my President.
Jay
Viva La Revolution! I'm stockpiling my arsenal while I still can...

Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #9
Taxidermy
hm. congrats to the antichrist???

i agree. not my president (:.

i'm audi 5000

Old 11-05-2008, 08:01 AM   #10
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebonilass View Post
Sorry, he will by your president like it or not.. unless you plan on emgriating to Canada or Mexico?
No doubt! I had to live with Bush as my president for 8 long, torturous years...great that you guys that didn't vote for Obama are holding on to your divisive partisanship, look where that got us?
GO OBAMA!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google