CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

WOOOT BARRACK OBAMA

Old 11-05-2008, 08:27 AM   #11
mike17l
Hide your guns, money, and women; and join the underground.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #12
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Viva La Revolution! I'm stockpiling my arsenal while I still can...
That's my husband's stance on it as well. He's checking out area gun shows before they take the rights away under the new regime.

I AM disappointed. Not that I don't like him per se, but I don't completely trust him. I hope he proves me wrong. Until then, it is what it is. This is my country, and I can't turn my back on it.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #13
RobbiesCornField
It's definitely going to be an interesting 4 years. Unfortunately for me, I didn't like EITHER candidate, so for me, it was choose between the lesser of the two evils... and for me, that happened to be Obama.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #14
ratsncorns
Seriously, we were stuck with Bush for 8 lousy years... I am SO happy to see Obama win! Even in the popular vote, he got 7million more than McCain! Woot!

Old 11-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #15
bekers71
Not aiming this at any one here, but speaking from own experiences from the people I know/known, so please no one take it personally.

Where I live, people were against Obama not because of the reasons some of you have listed here. But for only 1 other thing and I find that to be pure stupidity on their part.
People get comfortable with some thing and fear any thing different.

I personally found both candidates to have good and bad points. But then again, they are politicians and we all know too well NONE of them are completely honest and hold true to their promises.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #16
Weebonilass
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
No doubt! I had to live with Bush as my president for 8 long, torturous years...great that you guys that didn't vote for Obama are holding on to your divisive partisanship, look where that got us?
GO OBAMA!!!
Agreed, I didn't vote for Bush either time, couldn't stand him the last go around, but he was still my president and I definitely didn't like it. Of course, many who are complaining about Obama were the ones that gave us 8 yrs of Bush... and look where they got us...

All I ask is those that couldn't be bothered to get out and vote to not complain... there were plenty of voters who didn't like either party, but cast their votes for third parties... Two tiny towns in NH even had write-ins for Ron Paul... at least they exercised their right to vote.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #17
tstephe3
Any one want to go to Canada and buy a house with me? We can keep all our snakes in one room?

Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #18
chemical69
no

whoever badmouthed obama your wrong... he will be a good president, and I believe he will make a change but only time will tell

Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #19
tstephe3
chemical.. we are all aloud our opinions. you may like obama.. not all of us doo. thats why i wanna move to canada.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay@PJCReptiles View Post
Not my President.
Jay
Yup.. I don't much care for him either!!..(Damn it!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google