CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
RobbiesCornField
August 21st-23rd. The expo is on that weekend (22nd & 23rd), but I think there's usually some stuff on Friday. Last year, everyone got here on Friday to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the expo.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #12
ArpeggioAngel
Great news guys!
On a whim, I emailed the manager at the hotel where Joe and I stayed last year.
They are willing to give us a rate of $79 per night for a standard king studio suite or $89 per night for a 1bedroom king suite. (This means the bedroom is separate from the living area). Normal rates would be $149/$189 for those room types. Rooms with two queen beds are $139 per night - they have a very limited number of these rooms so standard rates apply.

This is the hotel:
http://www.homewooddaytona.com/Site/Welcome.html

I can either book rooms myself for anyone interested (would need your name, address, phone number and credit card information), or once we have this set up you will be able to email/call the hotel directly to book it yourself!

Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
Khaman
The only time I made it to the Daytona show it was hit by a hurricane. I am not sure I can tempt fate again.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #14
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaman View Post
The only time I made it to the Daytona show it was hit by a hurricane. I am not sure I can tempt fate again.
Are you talking about Tropical Storm Fay? Or Hurricane Charlie?

Old 03-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #15
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Great news guys!
They are willing to give us a rate of $79 per night for a standard king studio suite or $89 per night for a 1bedroom king suite. (This means the bedroom is separate from the living area). Normal rates would be $149/$189 for those room types. Rooms with two queen beds are $139 per night - they have a very limited number of these rooms so standard rates apply.

This is the hotel:

I can either book rooms myself for anyone interested (would need your name, address, phone number and credit card information), or once we have this set up you will be able to email/call the hotel directly to book it yourself!
I'm in for a standard king studio! Let me just talk to the boyfriend tonight and discuss details etc... You rock Katie!!!

Old 03-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #16
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Great news guys!

This is the hotel:

You are amazing Katie! I'm all for a king suite as well. Looks like its time to finalize plans (just a little earlier than I expected....oh well ).

Old 03-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
PurraLovesJazz
I would REALLY love to get down there, but it would be hard to arrange.... unless I can convince the family that we really need a Florida vacation.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriathiel View Post
I'm in for a standard king studio! Let me just talk to the boyfriend tonight and discuss details etc... You rock Katie!!!
Did you say that other family members will be traveling with you? Will you need just one room or more than one? You can get more than one room, just would need an individual name and credit card for each.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #19
animalhouse
If we made it out.. prolly would need the 1bd king one.. Cause i would more then likely bring friends LOL Are dogs allowed? LOL *Cause if roomie comes i need to find a place for the dogs to go * Lol

Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #20
Hypancistrus
There's a possibility that Tara and I might be able to make it... unfortunately we're probably not going to know for sure until a little later in the year. How long are those rates good for??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google