CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #51
Nanci
Well, if it is true that there was/is a waiting list for tables, I know Robbie just got a table a week or two ago, spur of the moment, wasn't on a waiting list...

Old 03-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #52
kathylove
Yes, he told us the same thing (no changes) around Feb. 2 or 3. But I saw Wayne this weekend at the Tampa show and he said he decided to go for it. Should be interesting having everyone in one, giant room!

He also said that for $5 (not sure if it was per day or per show), vendors will have access to really convenient parking.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #53
ArpeggioAngel
So is it the same location? The Ocean Center? Just rebuilt/revamped or is there actually a new building somewhere we will be going to?

Old 03-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #54
kathylove
Same building. Last year they were working on constructing a new section, and we couldn't drive all the way around the building. I guess that is finished and ready to use now!

Old 03-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #55
Beothon Lover
i might be able to fly now but if i buy anything i can't take it on the plane with me what would i do? i dont know if someone here on CS who maybe a breeder and can ship would keep them and then ship the snakes to me once i'm back home...would anyone even do that??

Old 03-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #56
Nanci
I just read that they were going to have shipping set up right at the show.

Old 03-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #57
kathylove
Yes, it is the new shipping service run by ProExotics. There is a thread somewhere on this Chit-Chat forum about it starting - right about now, I think. They have a great reputation in the herp business, and have been working with UPS for a long time to offer this service. So hopefully, by Aug, it will be running smoothly. They will be set up at the show to ship right from there. That will be a great new service that has been needed for a long time!

Old 03-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #58
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
You would contact Wayne Hill at the following website:
http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/

Let me warn you...they are NOT cheap! $300 a table!

Usually there is a long waiting list but word on the street is he has moved to a bigger building and now all vendors are in one place and there is room for more. Here is a blurb I was sent by Wayne:
Thank you! I have sent and email and am just waiting for a response. Fingers are crossed there are still a few left.

Old 03-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #59
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
Yes, it is the new shipping service run by ProExotics. There is a thread somewhere on this Chit-Chat forum about it starting - right about now, I think. They have a great reputation in the herp business, and have been working with UPS for a long time to offer this service. So hopefully, by Aug, it will be running smoothly. They will be set up at the show to ship right from there. That will be a great new service that has been needed for a long time!
Ok not meaning to sound like a total dork, but is this so people can ship the animals they purchase at the show back home to them selves?

Old 03-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #60
kathylove
Yes, that is exactly what it is for. But I guess they will ship to anybody, anywhere, as long as it is legal and somebody pays for it.

They are even partnering up with somebody to do exports, I believe. It will be a different site and business (I think), but they will be allied with each other. I don't know the details of that offering - you could check with ProExotics for the details if you are interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google