CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

2009 Yahoo - Pro Football Pickem - Contest - Prizes

Old 08-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #61
Michael823
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
In Basketball, I'm an anyone BUT the Lakers guy. Can't stand them, never have. LOL.

In Football, ANYONE but the Pats or Steelers. I just can't stand "SMUG-ness". I love the days of humble coaches, like Tom Landry and Joe Gibbs (well, his first time around). Dick Vermeil too
Same here. I'm an anything but the Lakers kind of person, and an on the fence with the Pats and Steelers too. I used to be very anti New England, and the gloating was unbearable. I still root against them, like in the Super Bowl when the Giants stuck them with their "humble pie". But in a pickem type league I will have to remain unbiased, and the Pats are still a team that will win a lot of games. I'm with you though, I hate the smug Lakers attitude, and the Pats border that arrogance themselves.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #62
whippet
well if you don't have all 50 yet I am so in...those are killer prizes and I will just get Lauren to tell me who to pick....besides Ravens of course.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #63
VinnyJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post
Ok, I'm in, but we'll have to keep the fact that I'm Raider Nation on the down low....
PM sent...

Old 08-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #64
Michael823
Quote:
Ok, I'm in, but we'll have to keep the fact that I'm Raider Nation on the down low....
I don't think the Raiders have enough clout to be considered a nation, maybe a more like a small island off of Hawaii .

Old 08-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #65
VinnyJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
well if you don't have all 50 yet I am so in...those are killer prizes and I will just get Lauren to tell me who to pick....besides Ravens of course.
PM sent... and there's still plenty of room. We can have up to 50 people in our group.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #66
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael823 View Post
I don't think the Raiders have enough clout to be considered a nation, maybe a more like a small island off of Hawaii .

Lol, well my home team are the Buc's... Now the whole pirate theme is clear, eh? I mean Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!

Old 08-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #67
Blue Apple Herps
Sounds fun! I'm in if there's still room.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #68
The_Thunderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael823 View Post
LOL... I'm laughing so hard at this... Goodness. Gotta breathe... Whew!!!

Good one!

Old 08-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #69
Michael823
Quote:
Lol, well my home team are the Buc's... Now the whole pirate theme is clear, eh? I mean Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhh!
Vikings pillage too, ever thought about them !

Old 08-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #70
starsevol
May I play?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google