CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #61
airenlow
Yeah, you're right. We can share!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #62
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcpixie View Post
<--- in the ohio/pennsylvania group. Can drive van! Has DVD player in van!

Haven't quite fleshed out plans yet. But whatever.

I'll be there
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
What other plans do you need? Sweet ride...movies...that's enough for me!
We'll have to chat it out in DYK or a conference call one of these days (Josh, I'll need your number). I'd like to be down there at least Thursday-Monday (we can do longer if we want to spend more time exploring the area, I have absolutely no issue with that). I plan on most likely renting a car so we'll have 2 vehicles to get around if we need to, as I'd like to make a day trip to Cocoa beach and don't know if you guys would be up for that. I also have a friend I'd like to visit, and I think he lives near Tampa. You two would be more than welcome to come along on any adventures, of course.

So our room will be me, you two, and Angela? Sounds good.

Katie, I'll probably be able to get a donation from the pet store like last year. I may also have hatchlings, we'll see though, my breeding plans changed quite a bit at the last minute.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #63
Lennycorn
Will there be live music at the dinner??

Old 04-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #64
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Will there be live music at the dinner??
Nah, but we'll have plenty of entertainment (cough.Robbie.cough)!!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #65
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
Nah, but we'll have plenty of entertainment (cough.Robbie.cough)!!
If you really want, I'm sure I can pull together a musical number!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #66
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
If you really want, I'm sure I can pull together a musical number!
Wooohooooo!!!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #67
Lennycorn
And who's making the "T" shirts with CS.com logo???

Old 04-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #68
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBogart View Post
Heather, it's Saturday and Sunday, and Sunday is the best day for deals, so you only have to make it for dinner on Sat night... You can do it! Florida vacation... Florida vacation... say it with me, Florida vacation!
Someday I'll move down there, and all my problems will be solved

For now, I don't think I could even afford a flight. I only have a little over 100 dollars saved up, and I need to scrape together enough money for car insurance soon.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:51 PM   #69
airenlow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
We'll have to chat it out in DYK or a conference call one of these days (Josh, I'll need your number). I'd like to be down there at least Thursday-Monday (we can do longer if we want to spend more time exploring the area, I have absolutely no issue with that). I plan on most likely renting a car so we'll have 2 vehicles to get around if we need to, as I'd like to make a day trip to Cocoa beach and don't know if you guys would be up for that. I also have a friend I'd like to visit, and I think he lives near Tampa. You two would be more than welcome to come along on any adventures, of course.

So our room will be me, you two, and Angela? Sounds good.
We should probably hash it out in DYK...I gotta keep my post count up! I'll PM you with my details so that we don't clutter this thread too much...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #70
animalhouse
it seems like it was just Daytona time last year. Lol I can't believe it is coming up to a yr already!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google