• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

adult corn housed in large pickle jar OK?

gekko1

just kidding, i'm sitting at work bored. just wanted to see how many people clicked in and were like what? :D

Last edited:
depends on if it's a dill or sweet pickle jar...

that's just mean. you must REALLY be bored!

Hahaha...I'm sitting here at work bored as well. I keep clicking home and view new posts. I have my daughter tonight, so I can't wait to go pick her up and go home and play with the corns with her. She's getting to where she is comfortable taking the male out of his cage by herself. I hope that the female settles down a bit more, so she'll be comfortable getting her out as well.

your female should get more handable the more you hold her. they also tend to calm down with age.

yep she will probably calm down with time but remember there are always a few naturally jumpy corns.

She is one of the "hang on for dear life" corns, whereas the male lounges and barely holds on. I was ironing a shirt this morning and she kept peaking out of her hide watching me. When I would turn to look directly at her, she would go back in her hide. It was funny to watch.

peek-a-boo I see you

she sounds like my fiance when he's trying to sneak out of the apartment without helping with the dishes...

er.............
nothing to say at all.....
you must be very bored.....

I would think that a peanut butter jar would be better.....:D

peanut butter jar....

i agree with simon... one of those huge economy size jars would be great (y'know the ones with about 15 pounds of peanut butter) just make sure you clean it real well....
--------------------------------------------

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
you people realize there is probably someone out there right now who actually does have their snake in a jar and is feeding it mealworms??? poor snake... :(

hurm....I have 6 12 gallon plastic coke syrup containers that we use to store water during hurricanes....time to buy more snakes!

heh j/k

hurricane!

Just don't forget to take the snake out first! :) I don't think he will appriciate that big a bath! :)

Back