CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

A turn for the worst...

Old 10-03-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
Tula_Montage
A turn for the worst...

Due to a complete turn around in my personal life, im unfortunatley having to put a stop to all breeding plans for this season...

Plus I'm trying to get rid of 2 female hatchling corns... the wee snow and the wee normal het blood, through no fault of their own.

I was previously warned of impulse buying and the after effects of having too many snakes. This isn't quite the problem. I have more than enough room in my current situation + the time, space, love and money to care for everyone... However things just dont always work out like you want them too...

Soo If anyone from the UK (preferably in Scotland) Wants to take on a couple of my well cared for and much loved babies gimme a shout...

This is a sad time for me and I don't want to part with anyone Those who know me a little better will know my reasons for this sensible descision.

Old 10-03-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
attackturtle
Sorry you have to let go of some of your pets. Id take one if I could

Old 10-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #3
Tula_Montage
they are so much more than pets... im really quite sad about this whole ordeal. But thats life eh

Old 10-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #4
E.Crassus
This is terrible news Elle.
When I started reading I thought some sort of illness had taken over your collection, for it not being that I am thankful.
I fear the day that may come in a year when it may happen to me.
Were all here for you Elle, ya gonna get through this and come out stronger.

Old 10-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #5
Tula_Montage
Thanks Olipop petal... Your a star too!
Its nothing toooo major... just trying to make things a little easier for me when the next chapter of my life comes along.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:33 AM   #6
diamondlil
That's a tough one, Elle. Hope you find good homes for them.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:36 AM   #7
Tula_Montage
Thanks Janie... You not want to take on my wee dears?!

Old 10-04-2006, 07:40 AM   #8
diamondlil
If I could I would- I'd definately have the blood het if she was a he, not a she!

Old 10-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #9
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
If I could I would- I'd definately have the blood het if she was a he, not a she!
Picky Picky Picky!! LOL

Its the thought that counts though eh

Old 10-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #10
i like snakes
Tula
I don't know you, but ya posts make me laugh.
And your increase in critters all the time makes me jelous.
I hope whatever has happened sorts it's self out,and you can get back to the very important buisness of starting your own reptile house.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google