CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Assorted corns.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
hiddenhollowherp
Assorted corns.

Replies posted do not need to be anything other than responses concerning the animals, their price, or shipping. Anything else is an off-topic post irrelevent to my ad.

1.0 '02 Snow stripe $100 (Still available. Not recommended for children.)
0.2 '07 Amelanistic
0.1 '07 Amelanistic motley (Taken down. Change of heart.)
1.0 '08 Ghost (Not yet available due to medical issues.)
1.0 '08 Anerythristic

Shipping costs will vary. *I am not yet FedEx certified, so shipping is not yet available!*

Snakes you inquire about may be spoken for. I am awaiting replies to a few discount offers to very close friends. The thread will be updated accordingly via editing this initial post.

Snakes are guaranteed healthy for 72 hours after delivery if kept in suitable conditions. Conditions shall be determined suitable or unsuitable by the reptillian vet of my choice. No exceptions. In the event of an unforseen death, a full refund will be issued including the price of shipping as well as any veterenary costs provided a legit receipt and the vet's contact information are provided. Proof must be provided that the snake received medical attention within the 72 hour time-frame regardless of the vet's findings. This is subject to change on a case-by-case basis. If the snake was proven ill before shipping, this information may not be necessary.
On the day that this thread was posted, the male ghost regurgitated a meal for the first time. He had initially refused to eat it for nearly 30 minutes before his feeding container was cloaked and he ate it. He was discovered to have regurged it this morning. There is no health-guarantee of any kind connected to this snake. He is exempt from it. By purchasing him, you acknowlege this. A veterenary examination is scheduled for this coming Tuesday. There will be no extra charge attatched.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
jenneses
Are you fedex certified? How are you going to be shipping?

Old 02-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Adam, you aren't going to be able to ship unless you FedEx certified to do so. That will take you 2-8 weeks to do, so you may want to start the process now.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
hiddenhollowherp
Do you guys know how I can become FedEx certified? I feel like I saw a thread about that somewhere... And it should give the weather enough time to change, hopefully.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
TripleMoonsExotic
Here's a post I made on the steps you will need to take. There is a super long thread on Fauna, but this post is short, sweet and to the point!

Old 02-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #6
hiddenhollowherp
That is so incredibly helpful! Thank you!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
hiddenhollowherp
The snow is still up for grabs. Price negotiable!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google