CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

snake is a magicien

Old 02-03-2008, 07:20 AM   #31
Nanci
Here's a pic looking up through the holes. They are nearly impossible to see.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #32
Nanci
Mike, I cannot describe the stress of not knowing where a baby is. I could barely go to sleep, kept waking up to check, finally had this idea of just sawing the branch off- then I would know one way or the other, I had nightmares, and I woke up about 6:30 AM Saturday and did the operation. I know- a better person would have just waited him out.

Glad you found your bad snakelet and all is well!

Old 02-03-2008, 10:14 AM   #33
snakewispera snr
I have secure vivs. Unless it's human error there is no way that the snake cannot be in the viv. Yes I did have a scare many years ago, and it taught me a lesson.
If your going to have complicated hides you can expect them to get right in there.
J9 came up with the best idea for hides I heard in a long time. Wish I thought of it...LOL
The cardboard out of the center of rolls of carpet, brilliant..
MIKE

Old 02-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #34
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
Thank you nanci and wylie
The snake was up in there and I can finaly go to bed
You guys are awsome
Thanks a million
See, told ya there was a hole/tunnel/crevice whatever you want to call it, up there, hehe. Anyway, you're quite welcome, that's what we're here for. I might not have known either if it wasn't for Nanci's warning when she saw I had the same log hide that she did.

So now I will be able to get Flash out to feed him today, no more log hide in his viv until the end is sawed off! So now he's hanging out in a new hide I put in there, an empty glasses case, hehe.

I feel much better now knowing where he is and being able to see him if I look in there close enough. After finding my first snake dead one day, I am just not comfortable not being able to observe my snake.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #35
Darkwraith
Yah I sawed it off around 2 or 3am as soon as I saw it come out it was like ok now ur never hidding in there ever ever again. We had the whole appartment taped up so it wouldn't escape in the building and the appartment looks like when we moved in boxes of everything everywhere lol. Thanks again

Old 02-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #36
Nanci
Jasper wants the other babies to know he's sorry I'm ruining everyone's fun...

Old 02-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #37
Darkwraith
Oh btw here my snake

It's called Diablo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google