• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Picking which end to eat first

No I have not seen mouse ejaculate or even evidence that the mouse was giving it any thought. I have used cervical dislocation, carbon dioxide, and OH you little ****, dashed into the wall. In none of those cases did the deceased find it arousing in any way.

Just my experience.

I'm wondering if it was a reference to Freudian thanatos theory. I did a BSc in psychology so we only did a brief overview on the unprovable stuff.

I'll cull them, freeze them, thaw them, even puree them for the sake of snakies, but I'm not doing that!

Don't ask me why, but that reminded me of a line from a song by Meatloaf, "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that!"

Sorry couldn't resist......

Time to call quits on this thread. I've never seen a butt-muncher thread go so stupidly wrong. I've conducted about 5,000+ live feedings in my life, and I've whacked about 500 against the wall. I've never seen anything but a golden drop of one-last-piss to mark the passing of the poor mice. It's another dumb and unsubstantiated theory. It's not worthy of consideration or discussion. It's just stupid. If there's evidence, then prove me wrong. And I'll need something more than a dead/incomplete link...

Back