CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

cornsnake cage big enough for a 5month aming other questions

Old 04-14-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
nicky
cornsnake cage big enough for a 5month aming other questions

Hey everyone,
I'm wondering. I have a month old turning 6 months old corn that's about 2 feet in length. My first question is,Is my corn around the rigth length for his/her age?
second I have a 20 gallon tank, 18 inches long, 11 inches tall and 10 inches thick. Is this sutible for a 2 foot cornsnake? When he gets about 4 feet I'm going to switch him to a 30 gallon if I can find one how big would that be in inches?
sorry for all these questions they just pooped up and i figured I should wright them down.
any help wanted thanx

Old 04-14-2002, 04:08 PM   #2
nicky
opps

actually it's a 5 month old cornsnake not 1 month sorry for any confusion

Old 04-14-2002, 08:12 PM   #3
Kevin M
A 20 gallon tank should be good for an adult corn for the rest of its life. They dont need much space.

-Kev

Old 04-14-2002, 10:49 PM   #4
Simon
Just a little note,
a 20 gallon Long tank. There are 2 kinds of 20 gallon tanks out there. One that is 20 gallons long and one normal. the 20 gallon long tanks are more suitable for the adult corns.

Good luck and Happy Herping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google