CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Contributor Membership

Old 05-01-2009, 04:01 AM   #1
CandyCorn88
Contributor Membership

Rich -

I was browsing the Serpenco site and decided to go ahead and purchase my contributor membership there, not thinking about how it would somehow magically attach itself to my profile on CS.com. I am able to access all the contributor's portals on the site, but I don't have the special little logo that I so wanted to go with it to show off my support. I attached the confirmation email I got once my payment was sent and cleared. Sorry for any inconvenience, I know you are up to your eyeballs in eggs. I sure wish I could lend you a helping hand, though I know you have heard that a million and two times!!

Thank you so much for your time and patience,

Christina Hollon-Wells
aka...
CandyCorn88

SerpenCo: Your order #1253 has been processed‏
Sent: Fri 5/01/09 7:19 AM
To: ccwells88@hotmail.com

Dear Christina! Your order has been successfully processed. Order id: #1253Order date: 19.12.124117 00:00 Products ordered:----------------- SKU: Product: CS Membership Fee DonationQuantity: 1Item price: $ 25.00 Total:-------Payment method: (PayPal IPN)Delivery: FedEx Priority OvernightSubtotal: $ 25.00Discount: $ 0.00Coupon saving: $ 0.00 ()Shipping cost: $ 0.00Tax: $ 0.00Order total: $ 25.00Payment in Full --Thank you for usingSerpenCo's shopping system

Old 05-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Christina, how did you pay by PayPal. I know on Fauna there's sometimes some sort of delay between PayPal and VB with certain payment options. Also, did you check in your User CP under Group Memberships? You may have to click the radio button for the Contributor option.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
wade
My dearest Christina
I am so pleased that you have chosen to join us as a contributing member of this great organization. As a contributing member you will soon receive the admiration and respect from the population as a whole. Little children will want to touch the hem of your skirt. Dogs will lick your hand. People will stare at you in the grocery store wishing for an opportunity to speak to you.

Now that we know that you are a member, we here on CS.com will treat you as a equal. No longer will you need to stand outside the door looking in. You can stand proudly among us as one of the elite. I look forward to engaging you in intellectual conversation, exchanging ideas, sharing knowledge.

Even though you are without medallion, you are one of us now, Christina. Be proud. Sleep well, knowing that we love you. Your medallion may take a day or two.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
Rich Z
Thank you.....

But just for the record, when you do this via my SerpenCo site, then this becomes a manual process that has to wait for me to click all the necessary buttons. If you do the contributor membership thing directly on this site (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/payments.php), then everything takes place automatically and pretty much immediately.

Sorry about the delay.......

Old 05-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
Lennycorn
How long are we going to cry for????

......and thanks for that tib bit of information Rich.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
CandyCorn88
Rich -
No problem I can wait, and again I am so sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Trip -
Thank you for your help and advice I really appreciate it!

and last but most definately not least,

sweet Wade -
Thank you for your most encouraging welcome speech. I do have to admit I was a little hesitant clicking the submit button, knowing the paparazzi are right around the corner just waiting!

Thanks again for everything, everyone I really do appreciate it!!

Christina

Old 05-04-2009, 01:43 AM   #7
ForkedTung
Rich,
I just renewed my cs.com contributor membership and I had a thought. ( Yeah, I know I don't get paid for thinking lol).
I'm having a hard time paying bills, I was laid off... yada yada, and would also like to contribute to Fauna, but just don't have the funds. The question is would you be willing to offer a dual contributor membership to both sites at a price less than it would cost for both separately?

Old 05-04-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
Rich Z
Sorry, but these are two separate systems, so there really is no way to automate a dual membership option combining the two. Which means I would have to do it all manually, opening up a whole new can of worms.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:42 AM   #9
ForkedTung
Understood...I'm sure you have enough to do with the "can of snakes" as it is...

Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #10
kathylove
Congratulations!

Welcome to the "Club"!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google