CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

MN snake breeder?

Old 02-10-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
Ollie218
MN snake breeder?

hey, i was just wondering if anybody knows of a good snake breeder in minnesota? near the twin cities would be nice.

thanks

Old 02-11-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
Cat_Eyed_Lady
What kind of corns are you interested in??

Old 02-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #3
Ollie218
I'm intrested in pretty much anything, i'd really like a corn with lots of red on it. Do you have somewhere around here i could go?

Old 02-12-2008, 07:23 AM   #4
Cat_Eyed_Lady
well, I am about 1.5 hours from the twin cities. I will be trying to hook up 4 girls this year. A candycane/candycane & anery/charcoal & ghost/candycane & snow/snow .... from the ghost/cc pairing last year I ended up with some really nice amels This is if you want a hatchiling.... otherwise I do have 2 amels left from that pair from last year.

From what I can tell.... there arent many breeders around this area..

Old 02-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #5
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie218 View Post
I'm intrested in pretty much anything, i'd really like a corn with lots of red on it. Do you have somewhere around here i could go?
Olie,
There is Daemonox, she used to post here at CS. She has a website at
www.twistedserpent.com. She currently has some wee ones for sale. I know she has a sale on some for about $8. yep, dirt cheap and they are very good snakes.
I highly recommend her.
I have gotten at least 5 snakes from her.
here is one http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthr...hlight=impulse

Also, check out the MN herp society, we have meetings every first friday of the month.
http://www.bellmuseum.org/herpetology/main.html

Old 02-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
Ollie218
thanks for all the help! now all i have to do is talk my mom into letting me get another corn! it was tough getting her to let me have one, and will probably be harder getting another one!

Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
whitneywee
I'm in St. Cloud, MN.(Mark Hauge) Marc Bailey is in Zimmerman, John Meltzer in Big Lake, Mark Westberg in Brainerd for a few.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google