CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

40 gallon breeder rack

Old 01-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #11
ratsncorns
Very nice! I look forward to the finished product

Old 01-29-2011, 02:13 PM   #12
Allalaskan
The first coat always looks "iffy" haha im sure after another coat or two it will look good.

BTW your dog in the back ground from the back looks like he could be my dogs brother LOL

Sorry for the messy room, I just got done hauling in firewood and had saw dust trailing all over the floor and hadnt vacuumed yet when I took those pictures this morning.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
jnk22
lol that's my wife's brindle boxer Tyson he was supposed to have been mine but he ended up hers, but that's ok cause her lab shepard mix became mine LOL! funny how that works out

Old 01-29-2011, 09:32 PM   #14
jnk22
second coat went on this morning, It looks much better but I am quickly starting to dislike oil paint and cold weather, takes for ever to dry that is going to put me back a day or two, but you can't beat the look of nice oil paint compared to latex, it should hold up much longer.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #15
Allalaskan
o ya it can be a pain to wait on for drying lol. Im sure it will look good though.

After seeing your dogs face definitly not exactly the same haha, but his coloring sure is close.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #16
reptile_jones
looking good. Hey I see that you are in Kendalville. I sold 10 baby corns to the pet store their in "09".

Old 01-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
jnk22
exotic aquatics it's the only pet store here I'm in there every couple of days buying frozen mice or crickets

Old 01-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #18
reptile_jones
Yep that would be the one. He has a really nice store. My daughter wanted one of the chocolate skunks he had at the time. He also had an octopus that I thought was really cool.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #19
jnk22
he always seems to find some cool things have you seen his new snake enclosure for his two huge burms?

Old 01-31-2011, 07:23 PM   #20
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk22 View Post
he always seems to find some cool things have you seen his new snake enclosure for his two huge burms?
No i have not. Next time over that way I'll have to stop in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google