CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Caramel "Au Naturel"

Old 05-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
Susan
Caramel "Au Naturel"

I've been waiting for this young lady to shed so I could take her out for a photo session, and then had to wait another week before I had the time on the computer to resize the photos! This is Aki, my '08 female caramel het hypo, 66% het bloodred (but I'm betting she's definitely het bloodred because of her appearance). She should be more than ready in 2011 and I'll have my suspicions hopefully verified, or not, then.

Old 05-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
CrousesCorns
Wow that one is really cool. I like how the first 1/4 is yellow/golden and then the rest is more silvery and brownish. Awesome snake that blends in with the oak leaves and pine needles. If Rich or you lost any of those to the wild Florida forests they might have a chance.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Porro
beautiful natural looking colors!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Jessicat
Amazing looking girl! She's really progressed into an amazing snake. I LOVE her half n half yellowy goodness metallic look! That belly sure is interesting as well...

Old 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
eisoj5
Really neat colors!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
RavenSpirit360
Beautiful caramel....!!!! I swear you hand pick all the nicest snakes for every morph dont you

Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
Caryl
Mmm, nice! She's lovely, Susan! I love the silvery tones. If you decide you need to rehome this girl, I wanna be first in line!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
ratsncorns
She is gorgeous! I love the caramel morph, especially when they show that much silver.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #9
Caryl
You know, I'll bet this pretty girl and my Artephius could make some sweet hatchlings!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
bekers71
She is a very lovely girl.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google