CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hi!!
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #61
Diva
custom artwork, picture. choose your word for it, either way its the INTERNET. trying to protect something like a picture is vastly beyond Pointless. If you dont want it used, slap the Copyright on the picture where it cant be edited out easily, like people do with their photographs.

like i said, hes probably not the First, and probably not the Last.

The rest are right.

You're quickly ruining your reputation. And i think, that someone who doesnt believe being nice works, is a horrible person to work with or attempt to buy from.

When your snakes are aggitated and attempt to bite you, do you throw them around or something equally as bad?

If you have no respect for other people, i feel bad for any living creature you work with.

Thats MY last opinion on this board. Because trying to make a rude person Nice, is the waste of time.

Oh and for the record, they way you went about it is concidered Cyber Bullying. And is Illegal as of a few days ago. =]

Old 07-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #62
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
custom artwork, picture. choose your word for it, either way its the INTERNET. trying to protect something like a picture is vastly beyond Pointless. If you dont want it used, slap the Copyright on the picture where it cant be edited out easily, like people do with their photographs.

The rest are right.

You're quickly ruining your reputation. And i think, that someone who doesnt believe being nice works, is a horrible person to work with or attempt to buy from.

When your snakes are aggitated and attempt to bite you, do you throw them around or something equally as bad?

If you have no respect for other people, i feel bad for any living creature you work with.

Thats MY last opinion on this board. Because trying to make a rude person Nice, is the waste of time.

Oh and for the record, they way you went about it is concidered Cyber Bullying. And is Illegal as of a few days ago. =]
Diva, I am a middle aged, straight, happily married woman, but I think I love you! You go, girl!!

Old 07-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #63
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

The rest are right.

So exactly what is it that I said was being a bully ?

As far as this single incident hurting my bussiness,,,,, doubtful, I have had this same exact attitude longer than I have been breeding and selling reptiles. And will continue to have this attitude towards anyone who thinks they can get away with pulling any kind of nonsense. Makes no difference if you are hiding behind your keyboard or face to face with me at a show.
I have no problem telling anyone what I think.

If my snakes bite me it becasue thats what they do by nature, and if I am slow enough to get bit ...oh well. But people on the other hand know the difference between right and wrong and have control make thier own choices.

I have plenty of respect for people...that deserve it. I actually have more respect for the 16 year old kid that used the logo than I do for some you ....because he knew he was wrong and did the right thing.

I guess if you think you can go and use others peoples work w/o permisson than I suspect you are no better than a 16 year old either, at least he has his age and lack of experience to blame...whats your excuse?

But those of you who see it fit to keep the issue alive, well you have nothing better to do than to sit there and make something out of nothing...as usual.

I have already spent to much time on this today, as I have better things to do. But if you still want this to drag on....I'll check back tomorrow.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #64
starsevol
Nobody EVER said that it's ok to use other people's arkwork.

The kid didn't KNOW. He knows now.
What he did was wrong, but he did not do it to hurt you.

But your attitude about the whole thing is appalling. You handled it very badly, and showed this whole forum your true character.
It's just a picture, and not a great one at that!
It's almost like you feel the need to prove your manhood by acting like a giant asshat. You actually said that being nice was a waste of time (that's a gem, gotta remember that).

The kid apoligized. He started a whole new thread saying how sorry he was, and that he didnt know.
A decent person who didn't consider being nice as "a waste of time" would have gone to the thread and accepted the apology. Guess you're not like that...

Old 07-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #65
amspoet67
In my opinion this 16 year old kid played all of you. Yes, he corrected the problem but he was a big enough man to use profanity and goat Jim on. Now he's moved on to another thread where everyone is talking to him like he's 10 years old and he's probably sitting there getting a kick out of everyone giving Jim a "talking too". I wouldn't be
surprised if he's not even 16. Just my two cents worth.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #66
starsevol
Nevertheless,
opinions are formed and your friend really made a lousy first impression.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #67
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Nevertheless,
opinions are formed and your friend really made a lousy first impression.

LOL...I didnt come here to impress you or anyone else.
I have few opinions about those of you who condone people stealing what does not belong to them.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #68
homegrownherps
LOL.....

some one from this site, who just got finished this thread just purchased two snakes from me....... Keep this thread going strong.

Thank You ALL

Old 07-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #69
Roy Munson
I know everyone has better things to do; and Zeus knows that this thread was played out pages ago. The kid made a mistake, but no real harm was done. Jim doesn't like people "borrowing" from him without permission, and I can't say that I blame him. Who does?

Thread locked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread