CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hey hey, may have just made the jammiest purchase ever!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:41 PM   #61
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Hell, if a mod doesnt come along and ban this insect, I'll bring SPIKED soda!
Pfft!! Too late. I got that already! LOL Just kidding but... since you mention it.

But this bloke is a lost cause from his second post on. I feel sorry for snakes under is lack of care tho. But the shopkeeper will make some money off of him.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:41 PM   #62
MrPointyhats
thing is.... i know a mods watching this stream! so clearly theyre either enjoying your crap or mine!?!?! not the most professional!!!! but then its what we can expect from the retard colony!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #63
MrPointyhats
actually lenny its a breeder and i know full well the morphs worth far more than im paying! because they know im a responcible owner! strange isnt it! surely spiking a drink is for fun starsevol???? i didnt know you cared spunk bucket?!?!?? fpmsl

Old 06-29-2011, 05:46 PM   #64
dionythicus
For someone who wants so badly to leave because we're so mean, you sure enjoy taking the abuse. Tells us alot about you. And I am having a blast with this. I don't usually get involved in futile conversations, but I've been down lately, so I'm using this thread for entertainment purposes only. I really don't care about you or what you think of me. That's the beauty of the internet. We're two insignificant people in an invisible enviroment. Works for me.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #65
MrPointyhats
actually i can see why people do the troll thing its quite fun once you get into it! i mean i didnt start that way but if your gona keep acusing people of it why the * shouldnt we take the oportuniy to piss with * americans!!! i mean its that or shoot you in the desert but then i spose youve got that coming anyways! anyone lost a lump of flesh lately?

Old 06-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #66
MrPointyhats
oh im definatly there now dion! i mean i started with the whole actually im asking for help and you people obviously cant give any! then went through the angry frustrated bit, even the slightly tearfull why would you be so horrible when ive made my stance clear bit, now im saying "* it" you think im a troll?.. im goin there!!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:52 PM   #67
reptile65
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
oh im definatly there now dion! i mean i started with the whole actually im asking for help and you people obviously cant give any! then went through the angry frustrated bit, even the slightly tearfull why would you be so horrible when ive made my stance clear bit, now im saying "fuk it" you think im a troll?.. im goin there!!!!
You are absolutely ridiculous and I'm surprised you haven't been banned by now.

And for the record, people did offer plenty of help before you got defensive. It just wasn't the advice YOU were looking for!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #68
starsevol
Um, hi..i m a newb and just started keeping birds.....how can i chop off its wings so it dont fly away from me? I need to know how. plz hlp me lern how and if u dont u r mean....

Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #69
Christen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPointyhats View Post
So thats 2 emails to mods! three requests from the list of recipients to this thread and a full search of the user cp! and no help whatsoever!
You need to understand that the mods have jobs and lifes outside of this forum. So I have to agree that for some reason you like abuse otherwise you would have logged out and not returned. The mods will get to your request when they can.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #70
MrPointyhats
no reptile65 it wasnt! and i made that clear in the initial post! and the second post! then got the "usual", having read the same sort of abuse in several similar questions! i did say i knew the opinion of most people and i still had it shoved down my neck! tbh ive been trying to get banned for some time now and it appears the mods care less about this than the members!!! perhaps my mistake was to believe you hadnt bullied this idea out of peoples heads! but as it stands i couldnt give a * about your stupidity i want this closed down! you can state the obvious at me all night but its still gona get the same responce! ive been told about the bad attitude of the american members here and clearly people were right!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google