CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

How about a real intro?

Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #51
Morph Trader
I'm pretty sure he was just making sure that Lenny and I weren't causing trouble over here.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM   #52
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph Trader View Post
I'm pretty sure he was just making sure that Lenny and I weren't causing trouble over here.
Make sure you don't. We don't need everyone's personal business causing conflict here. You have at least a couple mods in residence here who are keeping tabs on the global picture. It will be increasingly more difficult to come here and start trouble, if that is anyone's intention.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a pleasant time here.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #53
Morph Trader
Quote:
Ok thanks for the welcome.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #54
starsevol
I truly hope that you are not here to troll and that you become a good regular member here. This place is the BEST cornsnake site ever, and you will learn a ton here. And just so you know, the moderators here are some of the NICEST people you will ever find, and they do have alot of friends here. So.... behave!!

Old 05-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #55
Morph Trader
Alright, thanks.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #56
dave partington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Excuse me? Did you miss this, Dave?

Lennycorn: Do you know blackshirej from there. He checks me out.

Looks to me like Josh came forward with full disclosure of who he was, what he was doing here, and the background on events leading up to this.
you're right, as always, & there's no reason for me to get involved in this mess.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #57
Outcast
This all seems fishy to me. So Lenny gets banned from another website. David gets warned repeatedly in that thread that was linked by the Mod from the other web page. We see that David is doing the exact same thing that he got Lenny banned from the other page for... Fishy indeed.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #58
Morph Trader
More like snakey. Fishy is to main stream.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #59
Nanci
Going forward, Aaron, on this site at any rate, if the parties involved and any collateral friends/enemies from here and/or elsewhere would just DROP IT and start fresh with respectful attitudes toward each other, that would be the best thing for them and this site.

(I'm guessing you haven't put the hours into reading threads and member pages and PMs here, on Fauna, on Herp Family, on Facebook, etc. that I have, and are only looking at one side of the story).

Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #60
Nanci
Quote:
More like snakey. Fishy is to main stream.
Not a good time to make light of this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google