CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Puck the rescue snake.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #11
Justine66
I would also just cut them on the feedeling day that way their insides wont be exsposed to the freezer.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #12
TwinBlades
poor thing jumped on it like a starving man on a steak. the place I got him from was trying to feed him crickets and meal worms!

Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 AM   #13
VickyChaiTea
Poor baby! That's unbelievable! I hope he puts weight on for you.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 AM   #14
TwinBlades
thank you. I'll be getting a scale soon and keeping this thread updated on his length/weight

Old 02-20-2013, 08:25 AM   #15
Kate
Hi! Keep us posted!!

Old 02-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
Justine66
awe.. I truly don't understand why so many people think corn snakes eat crickets
.. its beyond me.

but yes do keep us posted on this little guys progress! hes a fighter for sure..

Old 02-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #17
TwinBlades
so far he hasn't regurgitated his pinky. just stays curled up in his warm hide.

Old 02-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
Justine66
that's a great sign!!

I'm routing for the little Guy!!

Old 02-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #19
TwinBlades
Smile so far so good

still a sizable lump in his stomach. this photo was taken early this morning when I caught him sneaking out of his hide for a drink.

Old 02-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #20
TwinBlades
Unhappy Stubborn snake

Puck doesn't like his aspen bedding. he keeps leaving his warm hide and messing with his digestion because he doesnt like to burrow in the beeding inside it. so now I"ve changed his hide to a mopani wood chunk and made a little cave inside for him, with the aspen on the outside to insulate and get the right temp. now he doesnt have the aspen on him, and hopefully he will stay warm and finish his mouse without causing a regurge.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google