CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

New Year's babies part II

Old 12-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #31
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamba681 View Post
*sits firmly on wallet* No. No. So cute! I love the sunrise ones... Can't wait to see more! So sorry about the shatter baby
Thanks! Yeah the Shatter ordeal sucks, but it gets worse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Star Serpents View Post
Steve...you can't be hiding in the corner already dude you still have a long ways to go...come on, you're holding out on us. I know there must be more great little worms by now where are our pics?
There are definitely worms now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagley View Post
Murphy is messing with him right now
BIG time! So I had a clutch of Corns that could of included Cinder Tessies all Het Lava, and the only Corn that couldn't cut through his little shell was..... of course a Cinder Tessera (Het Lava), and as you guessed, he drowned. Murphy ain't playing around this year.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #32
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
BIG time! So I had a clutch of Corns that could of included Cinder Tessies all Het Lava, and the only Corn that couldn't cut through his little shell was..... of course a Cinder Tessera (Het Lava), and as you guessed, he drowned. Murphy ain't playing around this year.
OH NO !!!
Man, sorry to hear that Steve. I'm sure you are probably now in the state of mine as I am. We have been doing this so long, I have come the the agreement that it's all part of the game.

Yeah, it sucks that it always seems to happen to the top end stuff, but we have to keep pushing on. We do have our good moments as well in the game

Keep you head held high my friend !!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 12-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #33
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
OH NO !!!
Man, sorry to hear that Steve. I'm sure you are probably now in the state of mine as I am. We have been doing this so long, I have come the the agreement that it's all part of the game.

Yeah, it sucks that it always seems to happen to the top end stuff, but we have to keep pushing on. We do have our good moments as well in the game

Keep you head held high my friend !!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!
OH yeah, I definitely agree. It just sucks when the first two were so good

I'll make up for it I'm sure.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #34
steve roylance
So, just because I know Terri is jonzin' for pics here are some Okeetees and Sunkissed Okeetees.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #35
steve roylance
I'll get better pics of this "Firemint" (Peppermint Diffused) after he/she sheds.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #36
Walter Smith
Quote:
I'll get better pics of this "Firemint" (Peppermint Diffused) after he/she sheds.
There ya go man, that's the way "to make up for it" !!!!

OUTRAGOUS !!!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #37
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
There ya go man, that's the way "to make up for it" !!!!

OUTRAGOUS !!!!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!
Thanks bro!!!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #38
Walter Smith
Quote:
Thanks bro!!!
You are very welcome my friend........

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #39
Nanci
Ooooh, Firemint!!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #40
steve roylance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Ooooh, Firemint!!
Somehow I thought you might like this one. Anyone know if they've been produced???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google