CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

I'm new and ready to learn!

Old 01-03-2016, 01:36 PM   #71
Karl_Mcknight
probably not. There are different color variations (Morphs) and you happen to have one that produces the orange markings. The Normal or Wild snakes tend to have the black checkers. There are some that have no belly checkers at all. My snake's belly is just pure white for example.

You've still not posted any pics of your snake. We can help you identify the pattern and morph, if we were able to see it.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:28 PM   #72
Gusku
I'm still trying to figure out how to get them out here. no one in y family is very technologically inclined. :-(

Old 01-03-2016, 09:38 PM   #73
Karl_Mcknight
you just take a pic with a digital camera and upload them to your post. Use the "Go Advanced" button and it will give you the option to add attachments to your postings.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #74
Tavia
They will need to be resized though, to 800 by 600 pixels.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:49 PM   #75
Gusku
Red face

[IMG]IMG_20160103_203135.jpg[/IMG]

If this doesn't work... Please forgive me. this forum is as about as tech as I get.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:50 PM   #76
Gusku
Darn! I'm going to try again. sorry everyone!

Old 01-03-2016, 10:07 PM   #77
Gusku
here it is. not a very good pic. but we don't own a digital camera. I used my computer camera instead. hope it's okay. he wouldn't hold still!

Old 01-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #78
Gusku
YES!!! It worked!

Old 01-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #79
Karl_Mcknight
lol, a computer camera is a digital camera.

It is a bit blurry, but at least we see your critter now. It has the orange Belly checkers, it looks sort of like "Bella" nicole's snake. You can search the forum and see her snake and see if it's the same as your's.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:14 PM   #80
Gusku
wow, I feel really silly. this must have been a longer break than I thought... But yes, it does look like hers! Thanks for helping me figure that out. It was more of a curiosity to me than anything. I think he's the coolest thing since sliced bread!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google