CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
kdickens
Loopy's Thread

May as well start one so we'll see if he changes over the next 6 months! On January 10th he turned 6 months old! Time flies by. So today he got weighed ... 16 g. and measured ... 15.7" Yes, still a little guy. But he ate a 'regular' pinkie today (as he did last week) and it took a little longer, but he got it down.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:35 PM   #2
DollysMom
Omg, that pic of Loopy eating his pinky is too cute. Cleo sends her best regards to her friend Loopy. Now that he's 16 grams I bet he's going to hit a growth spurt. It seems like they grow so slowly and then, boom, it's two grams every feeding.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:15 PM   #3
kdickens
Thanks for your thoughts! Yep, I imagine he'll grow a bit faster now, especially since he's started on a larger meal! (Now he thinks he's a big boy)
Hope all's well with Cleo!

Old 01-12-2016, 08:11 PM   #4
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Thanks for your thoughts! Yep, I imagine he'll grow a bit faster now, especially since he's started on a larger meal! (Now he thinks he's a big boy)
Hope all's well with Cleo!
Loopy definitely is a big boy now! He's really looking beautiful, too. His ERO handsomeness is starting to shine.

Oh yes, Cleo's fine and growing like a little snakey weed right now. She's where I took the 2 grams per feeding from, lol. Would you believe she is 31 grams and eating 5 gram fuzzies? She's also eating with the lights on Of course, she was 14 grams when I got her at 6 weeks. She's always been pretty big for her age. Now, I'm getting a little concerned about growing her too fast and I am about to stretch feedings by a day.

Old 02-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #5
kdickens
Here are a couple pics taken today (Feb 2nd) just for fun. His last shed was Dec 5th so I expect that event is soon approaching. That being said, he's probably a bit dingy at the moment! Can't wait to see the 'new' Loopy!

Old 02-03-2016, 08:05 PM   #6
DollysMom
He's such a handsome fellow. Looking good. Though he will undoubtedly be brighter when he sheds, he looks great to me no. Cleo sends her best to her bud.

Old 02-05-2016, 02:24 AM   #7
OregonSnake
Loopy is so pretty! I love his pattern.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:37 AM   #8
kdickens
Thanks! He's got a couple of 'boomerang' shapes tossed in the mix, and so he's not perfect ... but neither am I so we fit each other just fine!

Old 02-05-2016, 08:48 AM   #9
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Thanks! He's got a couple of 'boomerang' shapes tossed in the mix, and so he's not perfect ... but neither am I so we fit each other just fine!
I love Loopy's boomerangs. It's not like we take them to ACR sanctioned snake shows and vie for best in show, lol. There are no written standards against which to judge. Dolly had a butterfly saddle which I loved so much. I think these pattern individualities are special. Loopy wouldn't be Loopy without them. I think he is perfect.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:06 AM   #10
Dragonling
I call them cheese doodles!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google