• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mandy the normal corn snake

Post shed

Mandy shed last night and I got a few quick pictures of her in her viv. I was really good about leaving her alone and it was so good to see her again! I think her eyes look as good as they can. Her spectacles were very clear in her shed.

I just love her headstamp, too!

nNeO7rLl.jpg

RP641P9l.jpg

PoTGeyAl.jpg

1YJdz7Fl.jpg

Nice pics! she looks very comfortable. Have you measured her? I know we've talked about how big she is!

She looks like a queen on her throne snuggled on the moss. She's obviously one loved and pampered girl. It's so jice that she has you, DollysMom.

Thank you DLena. I'm so lucky to have her. She deserves no less than to be totally and completely adored.

If love has a color, this is the color of love.

These are a few phone pics of Mandy in the late afternoon light.

kDA37UIl.jpg

ZgiSlLDl.jpg

A6TcptBl.jpg

h6E24Akl.jpg

She really is a beautiful snake :) she looks fantastic!

Thanks! She's put on 60 grams since I got her and I think that has been really good for her. I think the vet will be pleased at her annual physical next year.

Nice pics! Looks like she was just waxed .... very colorful and shiny!

Thanks! She came out of her last shed super shiny. I have my theory and part of it is those premium California mice I feed her. Another part is providing enough humidity that she has perfect sheds.

Pretty girl! Is she as silvery as she looks in the picture in person? Between her saddles? She is lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi OregonSnake! The silver highlights are actually the reflection of the light of the blue sky through my front windows. It is a function of how shiny her skin is after her last shed. Thanks for the compliment. Mandy and I appreciate it!

Back