CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Evil boys!!

Old 02-12-2008, 07:04 AM   #51
diamondlil
little Joe playing peek-a-boo!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #52
diamondlil
Here's Butch,who wouldn't eat f/t again. I don't handle him much or take many photos of him to try to stress him as little as possible, in the hopes he'll eat more readily. But then again he'll take f/k every time it's offered so maybe I should pay him more attention.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #53
lil_rab2005
Absolutely beautiful J9.

They are getting really big, too. You take the best pictures, I swear J9 lol...

I can't wait til I get a corn snake. They seem like they are more energetic and feistier than ball pythons lol. I love my "Snakus" and I love the way she'll just sit in my lap for hours while I watch TV but alot of the corn snakes I hear about on here are so wild lol. They are very energetic and feisty. I like that sometimes in a snake, too lol. Now, that doesn't mean that I want a snake that is going to go crazy on me 24/7, that's just nuts but I do want a snake with alot of personality and energy.

My biggest problem about getting my first corn I think is trying to choose which one I want, lol... I reallyyyyy want a Silverqueen. But I love all the light color snows and Opals as well. The first time I saw a Silverqueen, it had the silver metallic look but this one that I fell in love with had a pink color with the silvery metallic color. Ever since then, the pics that I've seen are just a plain silver metallic and greyish color. Not nearly as pretty as the first one I seen. Does anyone know where I can find a Silverqueen with alot of Pink in it? I've checked all the Snakes for sale that I've been able to find on here but no one has what I'm looking for yet. I can't find any that have that pink color with the silver metallic color. Thanks...

Take care,

Lil.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #54
diamondlil
Thanks Lil! I've found each of mine has just been a 'buy me' snake when I've met it! (And yes, I have found that some others just didn't do the trick). I hope you find the right one for you

Old 03-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #55
diamondlil
I'll never be able to thank Vinman enough for this lovely snake!

Old 03-05-2008, 09:10 AM   #56
Vinman
youll get more this year from me

Old 03-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #57
diamondlil
Iwas shocked to find poor Twopersons in an awful state, he'd obviously ripped his shed and not yet got around to working the rest off it off. A quick session with a damp washcloth soon got him looking nice again.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:00 AM   #58
CALIVIK
Awwww poor guy! You made him feel so handsome again!
You know I hate to see snakes in petstore w/ terrible sheds & I really hope they soak them.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #59
diamondlil
Redder and darker, Twopersons. No Little Joe this week because he's 'gurged again

Old 04-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #60
diamondlil
Little Joe's been starved, got GSE in his water and got a day-old pink yesterday, fingers crossed he keeps it inside him. Twopersons is growing like a weed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google