CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

hi!!
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #51
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps View Post
Can't you read...I said I am willing to let this come to an end, or maybe we have it escalate to the point where we start calling each other names and making threats....that way we can get some warning points and banned.

I mean what is it that some of you are trying to get out of this. He did what he did ( which some of you seem to be O.K. with ) and I dealt with it as saw fit. Bottom line is ...he removed the avatar. Get past it will ya'

I contribute to forums when I see fit, and most importantly when I have time.
Um, Jim...Jen can read. You are really making yourself look bad there, buddy. You're pretty much a non-entity here, and your attitude in this thread is what the good people here will remember. You are really hurting yourself.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #52
ciara
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I would rather not waste MY time dealing with someone who thinks being nice is a waste of his time!
I'd have to agree with this statement.

Just as a note: In the interest of not further cluttering the thread with off topic debate, and thereby attracting the wrath of moderators, I've replied to homegrownherps in a PM. Just for the record.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:52 PM   #53
ghosthousecorns
I can read just fine. Just because I missed your join date doesn't mean I have comprehension problems. If you think what I posted is going to get me banned you don't know the moderators here, they are very fair. If I get a warning from a mod for saying what I did I will be VERY surprised as I have not threatened anybody or called anybody names.
It seems to me you don't really care to make friends here or want the site members to become future potential customers. Too bad, this is a good site with good people and we do welcome herp enthusiasts here

Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #54
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by shed'n my skin View Post
I can read just fine. Just because I missed your join date doesn't mean I have comprehension problems. If you think what I posted is going to get me banned you don't know the moderators here, they are very fair. If I get a warning from a mod for saying what I did I will be VERY surprised as I have not threatened anybody or called anybody names.
It seems to me you don't really care to make friends here or want the site members to become future potential customers. Too bad, this is a good site with good people and we do welcome herp enthusiasts here
I wasnt reffering to my join date.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #55
homegrownherps
Quote:
Um, Jim...Jen can read. You are really making yourself look bad there, buddy. You're pretty much a non-entity here, and your attitude in this thread is what the good people here will remember. You are really hurting yourself.
So, some one has to be an entity here to be heard ?

Old 07-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #56
starsevol
My point is that since you're a non entity, and no one here knows you, you are not presenting yourself in a positive light AT ALL.
I've never heard of you, but I will always remember now that you see being nice as a "waste of time".
First impressions are often lasting ones.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #57
homegrownherps
Quote:
My point is that since you're a non entity, and no one here knows you, you are not presenting yourself in a positive light AT ALL.
I've never heard of you, but I will always remember now that you see being nice as a "waste of time".
First impressions are often lasting ones.
This may be a waste of time for you ...but protecting what is mine is not a waste of time to me. If It is such a waste of time for you ...why do you keep posting.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #58
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegrownherps View Post
This may be a waste of time for you ...but protecting what is mine is not a waste of time to me. If It is such a waste of time for you ...why do you keep posting.
He CHANGED IT BACK when he found out he was wrong.
So, you could have stopped "protecting what is yours" a long time ago.
Dealing with you, as in EVER comptemplating doing business with a nasty person such as yourself, is a waste of time.
But calling the shots as I see em with regard to your attitude, is just speaking truth, and that is never a waste of time.
The child has shown much more maturity and class than you.
He changed the picture and apoligized, but you keep on "defending" a picture...childish to say the least.

Maybe if you make like a dog and pee on it, it will prevent some other kid from making the same mistake.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #59
Maize411
can a mod pleast just end this?? or at least can the members please stop posting here...this is a pointless arguement that will definitely get nowhere fast and could get worse and worse with more encouragement..everyone here gets along great and I would really like to keep it that way..so please everyone..just if you don't agree with homegrownherps theories just put him on ignore or something..no reason to edge this conversation on any longer..let's just close this thread from discussion..I wish a mod woud just lock it..

Old 07-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #60
homegrownherps
Quote:
He CHANGED IT BACK when he found out he was wrong.
So, you could have stopped "protecting what is yours" a long time ago.
Dealing with you, as in EVER comptemplating doing business with a nasty person such as yourself, is a waste of time.
But calling the shots as I see em with regard to your attitude, is just speaking truth, and that is never a waste of time.
The child has shown much more maturity and class than you.
He changed the picture and apoligized, but you keep on "defending" a picture...childish to say the least.

Maybe if you make like a dog and pee on it, it will prevent some other kid from making the same mistake.

Really now ....take look at who I am really having the arguments with....basically all the people who think he did no wrong, and didnt like the way I handled it.
I dont see any post where him and I are actually arguing.

And theres a big difference between a "picture" and custom artwork.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread