CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Do we all have addictive personalities?

Old 03-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
martin-bernstein
Do we all have addictive personalities?

... or is it just me? I've been on this forum for hours and hours during the past few days since I joined, as if I need my corn snake fix. I got my very first corn, an amel, about two months ago, and a week ago i got my second, a snow. I'm obsessed with both of them and i'm obsessed with corn snakes in general. I'm already comparing prices of stackable cages online in preparation for my future collection.
So my question is, is everyone on this site obsessed with their snakes and this forum?

Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Aislin
Quote:
So my question is, is everyone on this site obsessed with their snakes and this forum?

Ummm...yes.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
VickyChaiTea
I am by no means obsessed with this forum or snakes. But keeping pets is... for lack of a better term, my hobby. Some people on here are casual snake keepers, some people are hobbyists, some people are breeders, and some may be actually obsessed... lol;

Old 03-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #4
K. Rene
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin-bernstein View Post
OH HECK YES! I am on the forum multiple times during the day and on chat almost every night. Our collection started in Dec '09 (that's 3 months ago) with an Anery and a Snow (sisters) now we have 8 actually in our possession 2 more on hold and two more I'm contemplating My friend Gini (4riscorn on here) and I have deemed ourselves compulsive craigslist surfers because we adopt corns from people who no longer want or can't keep their corns and post them on craigslist.

Welcome to the forum we love pics so if you have some we would love to see. Let us know if you have any questions.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #5
ComoxCorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyChaiTea View Post
I am by no means obsessed with this forum or snakes. But keeping pets is... for lack of a better term, my hobby. Some people on here are casual snake keepers, some people are hobbyists, some people are breeders, and some may be actually obsessed... lol;
Vicky is still in denial. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm headed back over to the classifieds.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:18 AM   #6
Ayin
Sign me up on the addicted list.....
The only reason I don't have more than my 2 is due to life drama. As soon as that's settled, you can bet I'll be adding to the collection!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:44 AM   #7
JeniDB
Holy crap are you kidding? It's safe to say we're all addicted.

I've said it before, and I'll swear to it.. It's like Pokemon.. Their little catch phrase, "Gotta catch 'em all". Well, it applies more so to corn snakes than poke-ee-mans!!

Old 03-12-2010, 04:19 AM   #8
ClickClickClickBOOM!
I agree with everyone! From 1 - 6 in eight months...I'm hooked ><

Old 03-12-2010, 05:56 AM   #9
Pal-O-Mine
I would have more but I have a spacial issue here and a hubby whose a packrat. I'm waiting for a pile o' $$$$ so that I can install a shed. My "Snake Stable"!

Devon

Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #10
insomniac101
I don't know if I would call it an addiction; but I am very passionate about this hobby.

If there were a 12-step program to get the snakes off my back (so to speak), I wouldn't join! I don't want any help for this 'problem' !

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google