• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hybrids?

I sure will Terri, as soon as Spirit finishes tutoring me on the micro function of my camera. I have never been able to get shots like you guys do. :cry: I will tell you though, she has absolutely no neck at all, kinda like the bodybuilders you see whose necks are all muscle. Believe me, when I get this pic thing down, you will probably groan and say...."Not another one!" LOL

Thanks! Pirate sent me pics to ask my opinion. I told him that the snakes color reminded me of my creamsicle Okeetee. That's why I wanteds better pics of her head.

And we will never tired of seeing AWESOME pics!

Thanks Pirate! Her head does look like she is crossed with a king snake. Thanks for posting the link to that thread. I had somehow missed it before!

Pleased isn't the word Pirate, ecstatic is more like it! LOL She is snuggled in on the warm side snoozing as we speak. Terri, I'm sorry, I could've linked you to that thread, I thought you had seen those. If this is what she looks like before a shed I can't wait to see her afterwards! :crazy02:

she's bright, trust me. I think the best way to describe her blotches would be to call them "blaze orange" kinda like the hunting hats.

Can't wait to see it! Just wanted to let you know, she ate two nice size fuzzies tonight and is back to her vigil in the water bowl! She even went snorkling, scared me to death, I pulled her head out of the water after 60 secs or so, and she just looked at me like "what'd you do that for?" and went back to swimming. She is comical! LOL

hybrids can be found in the wild, i have one.It looks like a cornsnake just much darker.
I have also cought a cornsnake+bended water cross.

BrzlnBlader said:
hybrids can be found in the wild, i have one.It looks like a cornsnake just much darker.
I have also cought a cornsnake+bended water cross.

Can you post pics?

snow hybrid

I got this guy as an adult a few years back in a trade. He had an iffy personality, sometimes being a jerk and sometimes being perfectly handleable. The pictures don't show it well, but he was really gorgeous and pretty big. As I understand it, this was the result of a snow corn bred with an albino cal king. Don't know if it's an F1 or F2 though (I thought maybe the F2's expressed anerythrism making them "snows" since this one had none of the orange saddles I see in other jungles) but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Attachments

• frost 9.jpg
    frost 9.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 46
Back