• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

#3 has come out

gardenmum

Hopelessly Addicted
Well, I am up to three out with 8 left to go. They are all a version of Normals, not sure if some are hypo, will wait till the shed.

Well here is #3 alone. And with his other two sibblings. Love the way his body is brownish for 3/4 of his body then turns grey. Just LOVE motleys.

Ahhhh...looks like #4 is deciding it is time to see the world. More pics later. :crazy02:

Attachments

• Widget's-third-out.jpg
    Widget's-third-out.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Widget's-first-three-out.jpg
    Widget's-first-three-out.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 91
#3 is a fantastic little guy--what a unique pattern! I love motleys too, and he's a great one. Lucky you! :)

I love how the guy in the lower right corner has a reverse stripe!
Cool looking bunch, Gardenmum.

Thanks All.

Edmund, actually all of the motleys have that tail pattern. Dad has it and passed it on to everyone of his motley babies from two females. I thought that was rather funny. Can't miss who's babies they are...lol.

I have all out except for two now but haven't had time to take any pics. Will try to get some of all the crew tonight. They are definitly a beautiful group, I am pleased with them.

Ulster-Redneck,
Thanks for the compliment and Ireland is one place I would absolutely love to visit, but I'm afraid, even if I were there, you wouldn't be able to have #3. I am planning on keeping that one, and in fact, most of that clutch. They are pretty different and I want to see what they look like as they mature. :)

And, as for all the rest, they are all pictured on another thread called "all the motley babies". Just can't wait till they shed at the end of the week now..lol.

typical.i've a good eye for a keeper.some nice stuff over here also,if i can get my hands on a camera i'll send some photos of my collection and some of my friends snakes also.anyway the offer is on for a fosterhome for No3 LOL :cheers:

Back