CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Sorry.....

Old 02-08-2009, 03:25 AM   #1
Rich Z
Sorry.....

Been pulling my hair out (what's left of it, but heck, it's gray anyway, so good riddance...) over computer problems with my main PC the last couple of months. Just frittering away nonrecoverable time trying to troubleshoot and hopefully fix the darn thing. But I'm not getting anywhere, fast. So Monday it goes back to the factory for the fourth time. If it comes back and still has problems, you may have the opportunity to watch me shoot that sucker full of holes on video...

Between that and everything else going on, I just cannot keep up with correspondence and just keeping tabs on stuff. So if you are waiting for a reply from me about something, that might not be forthcoming real soon.

With taxes and breeding season bearing down on me, and I'm trying to get a full inventory done of all the animals, it's likely to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Susan
That video would be something worth paying to see! You may even get enough to buy a new one!

Old 02-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
El Jefe
Keep sane buddy...you can always send some of your adults my way...I've got room for a sunkissed project or two....

Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Keep sane buddy...you can always send some of your adults my way...I've got room for a sunkissed project or two....
If PLAN A falls through, that will likely be PLAN B.

Doing this inventory is a real eye opener. I had forgotten I had some of this stuff. Plus some of the animals turned into real eye openers as well.

Actually depressing, if you know what I mean....

Old 02-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Drewby07
Hang in there Rich...

I was just saying the otherday when I played the lotto....if I won I could just come buy your WHOLE collection...lol...

Chin up! things will get better!

Old 02-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
If PLAN A falls through, that will likely be PLAN B.

Doing this inventory is a real eye opener. I had forgotten I had some of this stuff. Plus some of the animals turned into real eye openers as well.

Actually depressing, if you know what I mean....
Rich,
put me on the PLAN B list.... and yes, I know what you mean.

Walter

Old 02-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
psychoprimate84
I wouldn't mind being on that list either.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #8
lil_rab2005
Awww...

so sorry things aren't goin' well. It will definitely get better hopefully sometime sooner than later though. I'm with Susan... I would love to see the video footage of the holy puter LMAOOOO

Take care and chin up... we're all here for ya if ya need someone to talk to

Take care,

Lil.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #9
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
If you really have forgotten then it probably wouldn't be that bad if you put them in a box and sent them to me.

Don't get too down in the dumps...you are still young enough to play with snakes! Heck...Henry Fitch the herpetolgist was born in 1909 and I was herping with him just a few years back. If he can do it, so can you! Plus....you can't leave the hobby just yet as we need you around so we can continue to marvel at your stuff!

Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #10
reptiledoc
Troubling Times

Hey Rich,

With all that you have done and accomplished over the years, I am certain you will weather this storm and come out on the other side shining brightly.
Hang in there. Put me on the Plan B List behind Jeff and Walter just in case. (Smile)

Doc

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google