• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Long time, quit the biz, but I want some Corns again!

Just a little point though, only contributors can advertise snakes for sale. Personally I'd be wary of answering someone's first post on a forum and sending 'em money..........

Hey Janine, just to clarify, Jamielee is offering to give away the snakes and pay to ship them to their new home.
no problem 4riscorns, I am wondering what happened to her as well, I wonder who'll she will choose. I don't own ANY corns any more, I'm corn poor!

Just a little point though, only contributors can advertise snakes for sale. Personally I'd be wary of answering someone's first post on a forum and sending 'em money..........

To clarify a point that was only recently clarified to me: if someone posts a want ad for snakes, non-contributing members are allowed to respond.

I haven't heard from her either..how about you Jeremy? I am starting to worry about her..I sure hope all is well

I haven't heard from her either..how about you Jeremy? I am starting to worry about her..I sure hope all is well
Meh, I haven't heard from her, but I'm not worried either. I have worse problems than not owning any corn snakes, and though she seemed nice enough, she is nobody to me. I certainly hope nothing tragic has befallen her, but no, I wouldn't say I have spent a nickel of worry on it. This week has been a week of talk. Talk, talk, talk...lots of talk, very little action. Sour grapes.

Back