CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

!!!! My Unexpected EGGS !!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #361
MegF.
So very sorry to hear it did not come out as you had hoped. I know you did what you could do for both Dizzles and her eggs.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:24 AM   #362
Nanci
I'm sorry the egg didn't make it.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #363
brtrude
thank you guys.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #364
Chrissie&Coral&Lilly
I'm really sorry the egg didn't make it....... this kinda discourges me from breeding my little ones when they aren't so little anymore,

Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #365
hezikiawilson
i am also very sorry for your losses. all of them.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #366
brtrude
thank you for the nice messages!

Old 05-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #367
Caryl
I'm so sorry. It would have been sweet to have had that baby. I hope you'll have nothing but grand luck with your snakes in the future. Surely you've had more than enough of an ordeal this season to balance out years of blessings.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #368
Jadie.Glitch
Oh wow, Brett... I was really rooting for you. I'm so sorry that happened. *hugs!!*

Old 05-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #369
brtrude
thank you guys!

it was a very dissapointing ending but its all part of the learning curve i guess!

My girlfriend is getting me a butter motley baby for my birthday in august i think. Would make an awsome present which il never forget and it will be a nice fresh start with a new baby to care for and raise up to an adult.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #370
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtrude View Post
thank you guys!

it was a very dissapointing ending but its all part of the learning curve i guess!

My girlfriend is getting me a butter motley baby for my birthday in august i think. Would make an awsome present which il never forget and it will be a nice fresh start with a new baby to care for and raise up to an adult.
Hurray! I'm happy to hear that you've got a baby to look forward to after all, even if you are waiting until August. We all look forward to pictures. You deserve a healthy baby if anyone ever did, and the fun of watching it grow!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google