CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

corn snake wanted in arizona

Old 02-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #1
anerythristic/okeete
corn snake wanted in arizona

my female 2012 okeetee died the other day and now i have no snakey friends and three empty tanks

Old 02-23-2014, 07:54 PM   #2
kathylove
I have a few babies left. You can email me at Kathy@cornutopia.com for some photos. I am on the far east side of Phoenix (Apache Junction). I see you are near Safford. Not sure that you will find any corn snakes available in that area. But maybe you get over to the Phoenix area from time to time?

Old 02-23-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
anerythristic/okeete
there is a local shop that occasionally has some[ its where i got mine] but they were $60+

Old 02-23-2014, 10:27 PM   #4
anerythristic/okeete
i just realized that this was in the wrong area

Old 02-23-2014, 10:31 PM   #5
Chip
Sorry to hear this happened again. What happened to your corns, A/O?

Old 02-23-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
anerythristic/okeete
it kept regurgitating because the mice my grandparents boughr it were too big or at least thats my theory, that coupled with the fact that i havnt had enough substrate to clean out her 40 gallon breeder tank...

Old 02-23-2014, 11:46 PM   #7
Chip
I don't mean to be critical, but these are hardly little creatures if just a few basic needs are met, and you've lost two in a row. I would save for a while and get a smaller enclose, proper heat, and thermostat, then start saving for a new baby, perhaps spend a little more and go with a more well-started yearling. You will have to 40 breeder to move it up to when it gets larger.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:54 PM   #8
cornsnakeforsale_com
When you're ready I have some babies, yearlings and more.

Old 02-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #9
AliCat37
I agree with Chip. I think you really need to save up your money and not just jump into another one. These are living animals that depend on your care to survive. Saying the mice were too big is no excuse, you have scissors. I cut up at least five mice a week into smaller pieces for smaller snakes until I can get a hold of the right sized mice. You need to focus on getting your husbandry right, instead of jump into yet another snake that will fail in your care. Instead of relying on your grandparents to care for your pets, look for a job of your own and save up from each paycheck.

Old 02-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #10
anerythristic/okeete
i have been thinking about getting a summer job at my local pet store but i have not had the chance to talk with the owner. these past few months my grandparents have had several pets die, my snakes, 3 of my goldfish and several of their cockateil[they usef to have 10 now they have 4 males and one female] the only things that haven't had any trouble are my chickens, my puppyand my tarantula, we had moved the tanks into a new room shortly before christmas and i think the coldside became too cold[thats where i found both of them, i had tried to convince my grandpa to get two hoppers but he wouldn't go for it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google