CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Stone Washed Aztec Source

Old 12-24-2014, 07:54 AM   #1
1CoolDad
Stone Washed Aztec Source

Looking for source for 2015 hatchling Stone Washed Aztecs.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
Nanci
What genes would that be???

Old 12-24-2014, 10:38 AM   #3
1CoolDad
In not 100% sure, but know it's an anery aztec and suspect hypo involved. Google search show a couple images that I love... This is a must have for me. I've been just the facilitator to for my daughters and this hobby of keeping corn snakes until I find either a neglected one or something that looks like this. I love the anery, anery tessera, spector ghosts, anery Aztec, and now the new found stone washed Aztec.

I'm willing to pay a breeder who normally has clutches of these in advance to have pick of clutch. I don't mind waiting patiently either.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
crackerhead
Marketing name for the Dilute gene.

Terri

Old 12-24-2014, 10:58 AM   #5
1CoolDad
So it'd be Anery Dilute Aztec?

I love the looks but hoped it was hypo involved. Would have made for a fun project.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:33 AM   #6
LittleFrog
I got curious, so did some googling and found this:
http://iansvivarium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6027

Old 12-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #7
1CoolDad
Thanks so much!

So what I am looking for would be an Aztec Anery het Hypo, based on the above link.

That sounds hard to find... I may have to settle for an Aztec Ghost and wait to pair it with one of our special snakes we've acquired which has some mystery behind them. I will say they are Anery like, but not more... lol.

Old 12-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #8
crackerhead
Did the picture of the "stone washed" on the page from Ian's match what you wanted? If so go with that definition.
This, to me, is a good example of why marketing names for morphs causes problems.

Terri

Old 12-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #9
1CoolDad
I like that example, but this link has the picture that I really love. http://www.iherp.com/Public/Blog/Detail.aspx?uid=63615

Old 12-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #10
HerpsOfNM
Searching for this, per VMS Herp, stone washed is one of the numerous names for anery type a motley.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google