CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

Old 12-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #21
ghosthousecorns
That ain't a hairy arm...Please reference here http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29899

Old 12-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #22
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
I still haven't gotten any sincere advice, but okie dokie.

Btw, you have hairy arms.
Next time you decide to stick your nose in my window, take the time to read the whole board, or atleast the last thing I posted.
I don't normally feed the trolls, but seriously, you are one rude guy. What gives you the right to personally attack this person (whose name I dont even know)? To me, your statement is rude to the extreme. You can attack her statements, her opinions, and whatnot, but not her. I'm assuming the attacked is female, by the lack of profuse arm hair.

Old 12-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #23
hiddenhollowherp
When I am poked, I poke back.
You may call me mister troll.

Old 12-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #24
a_god_s
This has gotten . I've sent a PM to hiddenhollow. We can finish this privately.

Thanks Jenne, your right I am female and after looking at link Jen supplied, your right again; I have much less arm hair than most

Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
Putty
Quote:
Hai r u cute?

Old 12-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #26
jenneses
Quote:
I got a whole different name for you, but Mister it isn't. I don't see where she called you a dirty hippy or made an attack on you personally, your ideas or opinions, yes, but not you. You are in the wrong, and it takes a small man to call a woman hairy because he doesn't agree with what she said about his opinions.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #27
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Oooh. I should host a big ol' party.
Boy that's gonna be one lonely party...
My first priority with my snakes is to have fun with them and make (and keep) them superbly healthy. Breeding is on the side.
Would you like a cookie?
Now (that everyone is clucking and flapping about) I do regret posting that bit about the bins, but I didn't think anyone would take it so literally. So allow me to explain (if you would) :
Okay, seriously, cut the henhouse crap. You've abused this similie to the extreme.
The pun wasn't directed at the bins themselves, but rather at the fact that many people keep their snakes confined constantly with little or no handling. I should have said something like "..and keep their snakes contained all day.." so, that was a poor choice of words on my part. I don't have anything against bins, unless they are used hastily, in which case I have seen/heard (of) many a tail being pinched off or kinked. I suppose that could happen with any locking container though, no?
I want to know how you expect big time breeders to be able to handle their THOUSANDS of animals on a day to day basis. Sorry, but that's just not feasible. As far as the bins, it's very effective, and a lot of snakes PREFER the bins because, especially if it's a black rack, it's very dark, and close in, so they feel more secure.
I obviously won't shrivel up and die if I don't get this female, so 'o well lol idc'. I'll get over it by Spring. I'd like to tame down Frosty a little more anyway. He's locked onto my arm right now (did I mention it hurts?) but hopefully he'll come around.
Again. Would you like a cookie?
..Usually I thank people when they help me, but I feel like I'll be assassinated if I don't thank your little flock?
Cut the sarcasm, and stop being a pr@%#.
thx @ u lol.
Quote:
Jenneses said it best. The day I call you "mister" is the day hell freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, and freezes over again. And I'm not talking about Hell, Michigan, because I know that's where your smart little comments will send you next. Oh, and on a side note, I don't recall anyone attacking you before you started an all out assault on our community. But since you did, don't mess with this bull. You'll get our horns all up in your grill.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #28
ForkedTung
Quote:
Still waiting....
You've really managed to draw the ire of quite a few respected members of this forum.
I did see you took my advice with your "new membership" post. Unfortunately for those members they're probably not aware of the complete and total bi-polar behaviors you've expressed elsewhere. I could link them to this thread and others so they can see the real you, I just may do that. I've also seen a few of your other posts where you almost act decent and then always end with some more BS.
Attacking a member for anything about their physical person is so disgusting and petty and low I don't even know where to begin...glass houses jerk!!! glass houses!

Old 12-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #29
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Still waiting....
You've really managed to draw the ire of quite a few respected members of this forum.
I did see you took my advice with your "new membership" post. Unfortunately for those members they're probably not aware of the complete and total bi-polar behaviors you've expressed elsewhere. I could link them to this thread and others so they can see the real you, I just may do that. I've also seen a few of your other posts where you almost act decent and then always end with some more BS.
Attacking a member for anything about their physical person is so disgusting and petty and low I don't even know where to begin...glass houses jerk!!! glass houses!
Just a follow up:

This person hasn't responded to my PM.
I'm trying to handle this privately, as this whole attack does nothing but garner negative attention, but it seems hiddenhollow wants to agitate this community without "Man'ing up" and apologizing for his rude behavior.

It's a shame. It seems like he could have been a real contributor to this forum.

His loss.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:43 PM   #30
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_god_s View Post
Just a follow up:

This person hasn't responded to my PM.
I'm trying to handle this privately, as this whole attack does nothing but garner negative attention, but it seems hiddenhollow wants to agitate this community without "Man'ing up" and apologizing for his rude behavior.

It's a shame. It seems like he could have been a real contributor to this forum.

His loss.
In all fairness, but I don't believe he's been on since 6:48 pm yesterday. I don't know when you sent the pm, but if it was shortly before or after his last login, he may not have received it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, cornsnake