CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

Old 12-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #31
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenneses View Post
In all fairness, but I don't believe he's been on since 6:48 pm yesterday. I don't know when you sent the pm, but if it was shortly before or after his last login, he may not have received it.
I do play fair. My PM was sent more than an hour before.

I'm patient too. We'll see if HH will "man up" or yellow-belly out when he comes back.

I know he is familiar with PM's as he's referenced them in other posts.

Time will tell.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #32
jenneses
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_god_s View Post
I do play fair. My PM was sent more than an hour before.

I'm patient too. We'll see if HH will "man up" or yellow-belly out when he comes back.

I know he is familiar with PM's as he's referenced them in other posts.

Time will tell.
I hope he does "man up", but again "time will tell". I wasn't sure when you sent the pm and just wanted to be fair.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:11 PM   #33
hiddenhollowherp
Lol. Ladies, I don't know how to read my private messages. I actually didn't know there were private messages.

Btw, I am bipolar, and I am a small man.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #34
diamondlil
I'm not totally convinced the amount of handling directly influences how likely an adult snake is to bite the owner or not. I don't handle hatchlings very much because I prefer to establish their feeding habits. Some of them treat every interaction as highly stressful and wildly bite and strike, some are calmer right from the egg. Eventually most of mine have given up attacking me. I've got an adult granite who will still attack any moving object in a feeding situation, but can be handled normally when there's no mouse in the equation.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #35
hiddenhollowherp
I completely agree with everything you've just said, Diamondlil. The snake's health and feeding habits are definitely more important than the snakes eagerness to interact, as with any animal. But since my snakes are pets, I prefer them to accept/enjoy human contact.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #36
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
Lol. Ladies, I don't know how to read my private messages. I actually didn't know there were private messages.

Btw, I am bipolar, and I am a small man.
I hope you take your meds. I have family members that are coping with bi-polar issues and I know how difficult it can be, but with monitoring and meds they are doing well. That is no excuse for your behavior. I will post a copy of my PM, because you don't know how (oh I can hear the whine) to access private messages.

(start PM)

As for poking, read again what I wrote and if making comments about the hair on my arm is the only thing you can attack, have at it.
I see that you can be helpful, but your attitude on the "Wanted" thread does nothing but incite more of the same.
As an example; Do you wax or shave your arms? Because male trolls have pretty hairy arms.
Let's see. Post a pic of your arm. I'm sure your simian background will show.

You got attention. I assume that's what you wanted.
This is a good forum. Play nice.

(end PM)

Just a note: Look at the box where it shows your logged in. Psst... the top right on your screen. You'll see under your screen name (two lines down), PRIVATE MESSAGES and it's clickable.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #37
hiddenhollowherp
I replied to your PM, and I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #38
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
I replied to your PM, and I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.
Now, is this clinically diagnosed bi-polar? Or are you just saying it to try and elicit a sympathy response from us? Either way, if you stay off the meds, get used to being treated the way we're treating you now. I understand that TRUE bi-polar people have their ups and downs, but that's no excuse for treating people the way you do.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #39
a_god_s
Quote:
I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.
I will take a lot of discussion about many different topics but not this ONE!

This was not addressed in your PM, so I will air it here. Mental health issues are VERY serious!! If you have been diagnosed as bi-polar, you need help.
Crabby? Get real! My cousin committed suicide as a result of unmedicated bi-polar issues. Mental health issues can be managed.
This isn't a joking matter. It is very serious!
Perhaps your thinking it's a way out of a situation you got yourself into, by claiming mental health issues but it isn't. IT'S A CRY FOR HELP!
So get some. I mean it.

I've had enough of you and your innuendo (as stated in your PM reply).

Get help and maybe your life can be more pleasant.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #40
hiddenhollowherp
Lol. Diagnosed bipolar, aspergers, and some sort of plexy something or other. Rofl.

I think it's very funny that people who are different from the norm are labeled as sick. It's ridiculous, and I'm not going to fall into it.

Now, either point me to a nice female corn, or you kids get off my lawn!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, cornsnake