CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Miami Phase...

Old 07-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Here's a snake you will love!

http://tinyurl.com/n5epfn
EXACTLY!!! Exactly what I'm looking for. As a matter-of-fact I just finished doing a search to look for examples of what I'm wanting to buy and that thread was included. Here is the list of threads I found showing examples of the kind of Miami snake I'm looking to buy:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Miami

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Miami Third pic, oh my god I’d LOVE to have one just like this!

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...ighlight=Miami First pic

Old 07-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #22
ArpeggioAngel
Those are my ideal miami's as well. Most of those are Carol's and IMHO she produces the best looking ones (which is why I have so many miamis and milksnake phase snakes from her!).

A few of these hatchlings look like they will have some good thick borders. And some look like they should retain that nice silver/gray background. This is only my 2nd year breeding them and I didn't keep any back last year so I don't really know how well they will all develop yet. Carol has so much experience - she can probably tell right from hatching which are going to be the nicest!

Old 07-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #23
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
Those are my ideal miami's as well. Most of those are Carol's and IMHO she produces the best looking ones (which is why I have so many miamis and milksnake phase snakes from her!).
I agree. Everytime I've seen a pic of a Miami that I really like it is one of hers or one that someone got from her.

Quote:
A few of these hatchlings look like they will have some good thick borders. And some look like they should retain that nice silver/gray background. This is only my 2nd year breeding them and I didn't keep any back last year so I don't really know how well they will all develop yet. Carol has so much experience - she can probably tell right from hatching which are going to be the nicest!
Kewl. We may just have to get her opinion then. If you have a few that you think will look like the ones I like, we could have Carol take a look and give her opinion and go from there.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #24
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Kewl. We may just have to get her opinion then. If you have a few that you think will look like the ones I like, we could have Carol take a look and give her opinion and go from there.
I have thought about that as well because I am also planning on donating some to our Daytona raffle!

I have between 1-4 marked as potential keepers - but I don't really want to keep four of them. I really just need another male, but there are two females that really stand out to me so I may just keep back a pair.

Oh - and all of these babies are possible het amel as well as both parents proved out this year to be het amel.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
Wylie
Quote:
I have between 1-4 marked as potential keepers - but I don't really want to keep four of them. I really just need another male, but there are two females that really stand out to me so I may just keep back a pair.
So 3 of those potential keepers are female? One male? Just curious. Yeah, keep me posted, if one of them looks like he/she is gonna turn out like I'm wanting and you aren't planning on keeping it, definitely let me know.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:04 PM   #26
mmfrankford
I'm definitely interested also. Thanks.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
So 3 of those potential keepers are female? One male? Just curious. Yeah, keep me posted, if one of them looks like he/she is gonna turn out like I'm wanting and you aren't planning on keeping it, definitely let me know.
Right now the potential keepers are two pair - two male and two female. Like I said, I don't need all of them...and really only need a male. But there is one that caught my eye right from hatching that I may keep regardless that it is a female.

I also need to resex all of them because when I was putting them into individual deli cups - I think I mixed a few up....

Old 07-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #28
ArpeggioAngel
Keep an eye out...I got all the photos taken and will be posting them shortly.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #29
Wylie
Quote:
Keep an eye out...I got all the photos taken and will be posting them shortly.
I'll keep checking... I'm subscribed to the thread so I get emails right away when someone posts.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #30
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
I'll keep checking... I'm subscribed to the thread so I get emails right away when someone posts.
I will probably start a new thread in the for sale section so that everyone can find it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google