CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Early introductions

Old 04-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #41
SnakeAround
I have 2 clutches 2go, one girl is almost 2 weeks past pre-lay shed... she drives me mad LOL She looks fine still, that's the most important

Old 05-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #42
bekers71
Not sure how I missed this thread. But congrats on the beautiful eggs. Your girls are all gorgeous!

Old 05-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #43
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Not sure how I missed this thread. But congrats on the beautiful eggs. Your girls are all gorgeous!
Thanks Becky! Pearl, Annie, Belle and Kate have had their prelay sheds now, Polly is in blue.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:17 AM   #44
diamondlil
And here's Annie showing what she really thought of the laybox she's been digging around in for the last week. She'd carefully pushed it away from the warm end of the viv so she could lay her eggs on dry substrate!

Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #45
diamondlil
So out comes the laybox, and I find Annie curled around a clutch of 17 perfect eggs, no slugs. Luckily they hadn't dried out, so a nice drink for newly-skinny Annie and into the incubater for the eggs

Old 05-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #46
diamondlil
Sundance and Annie have both eaten a medium mouse. I'd though Annie had a retained egg, but on examination I think it's actually where her back end was swollen with the eggs, because the area feels so soft. I left for work last night very reluctantly, because Kate had started laying.....

Old 05-11-2010, 04:40 AM   #47
diamondlil
So I got home this morning to find Kate coiled around a big clump of eggs. I just can't count them accurately, there are at least 25 though. I wanted them in the incubator without too much fussing so I'll have to think what to do, maybe mark each egg with a pencil as I count?

Old 05-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #48
bekers71
LOL at Annie. I have one that took 2 days to lay her eggs because she kept putting them every where. Guess they just don't like the nice lay boxes we give some times. lol Beautiful eggs and they all look great. Congrats!

Old 05-13-2010, 03:05 AM   #49
cornmorphs
nice big clutch Janine, excellent. look forward to pictures from the okeetee babies.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:54 AM   #50
diamondlil
Hurrah! Another eggciting day! 12 monster eggs from Pearl this morning. She looks really deflated and was too tired to even try to bite me. I made sure she had a long drink, but left the laybox in for her in case she's going to lay some more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google