CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello - new to corns

Old 10-25-2014, 12:23 AM   #1
Afrederi
Hello - new to corns

Hello everyone! I'm Aly and I'm an engineer-in-training from Alberta. I bought my first corn about a month ago and he's also my first pet. His name is Jax and he's approx. 5 years old. I'm his 4th owner, so I don't have a good history of the dude besides he used to be a breeder. I finally got him to eat today, so I'm pretty excited. Pretty sure he's just a normal corn, but he's super cute though really shy.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and I'm hoping to get into some DIY projects next summer (getting too cold outside now).

Old 10-25-2014, 12:38 AM   #2
MysticExotics
Welcome to the forum and keeping Corns! There's a plethera of information here, and anything you cannot find in a search, I'm sure someone can help you find an answer.

Be sure to post photos when you can!

Old 10-25-2014, 12:47 AM   #3
albertagirl
Welcome fellow Edmontonian.

Old 10-25-2014, 07:37 AM   #4
smigon
Welcome! You have stumbled upon a really great wealth of information and some pretty awesome people to help you. You will read a lot of differing opinions on the web, but I have found that this site is, hands down, the best and offers the most beneficial information on corn snakes.

And good for you for getting an older corn, I do rescues and ensure that these older snakes that are unloved and unwanted will have the best life possible and, as a bonus, they make the best pets. They seem to know you will be there for them.

Enjoy, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions at all. The only stupid questions are the ones not asked.

Old 10-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #5
Tavia
Hello and welcome!

Old 10-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #6
hypnoctopus
Welcome to the forum!

Old 10-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #7
Afrederi
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Here is Jax:

Old 10-25-2014, 04:54 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
Pretty guy! Looks a bit Miami-ish.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #9
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Pretty guy! Looks a bit Miami-ish.
I was going to say that! With the silvery-grey I thought Miami too, and it is really neat with the reddish brown saddles instead of orange.

Beautiful!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google