CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

2013 ULTRAMEL CANDYCANE

Old 10-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
Walter Smith
2013 ULTRAMEL CANDYCANE

Well, a customer has inquired about these (2014 Ultramel Candycanes) and asked for a pic. of an adult.
Of course there are no adults as of yet seeing their first year produced was 2013 here at WSCC.
Anyway, I did shoot this pic. of my holdback to send to him and figured since I have the pic. I will post it here as well to show how he is turning out.

This guy is now up to weanling sized mice and doing great. He may just be able to make the breeding roster next year

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 10-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
albertagirl
Wow he's like christmas all wrapped up in a box of sunshine and coated with cocaine. Why do I love this morph so much???

Old 10-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #3
steve roylance
He is amazing, Walter!!

Old 10-25-2014, 04:13 PM   #4
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
Wow he's like christmas all wrapped up in a box of sunshine and coated with cocaine. Why do I love this morph so much???
LOL...........OK.

Thanks, Walter

Old 10-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #5
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve roylance View Post
He is amazing, Walter!!
Thanks Steve.
He has a little bit color coming in around the neck region than I would like to see (which really isn't that much),
but we have to start somewhere and I think this is a very good start. I can only imagine they will get better after some selective breedings.
I'm really enjoying watching this guy mature.

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 10-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
LOL...........OK.

Thanks, Walter
I forgot my tongue-in-cheek smilie face with that didn't I? I do really like this morph, but I am not actually crazy, I promise. LOL

Old 10-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #7
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
I forgot my tongue-in-cheek smilie face with that didn't I? I do really like this morph, but I am not actually crazy, I promise. LOL
LOL.......no sweat ......and THANKS !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 10-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #8
Zeina
The candycane is one I've always been fascinated with, and anything with "snow" in the title lol he is really beautiful!!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:27 PM   #9
KingCornelius
Great looking snake. 2nd generation should be insane!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #10
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeina View Post
The candycane is one I've always been fascinated with, and anything with "snow" in the title lol he is really beautiful!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCornelius View Post
Great looking snake. 2nd generation should be insane!
Thanks !!

Walter
BOUT' CORNS !!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google