• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed Topaz, Lava Honey, Sunkissed Lava Caramel

Hets do as of last night (along with Diffused). ;) But otherwise I'm not sure. I've not seen any before.

6PgsURDh.jpg

I realized at the last moment that many of his posts were in German on FB and edited my comment.

So looking at some of Joe Pierce's inventory (for no reason *cough*), he has a pair of 2012 Lava het Honey that may have produced a SK Topaz or two. I'll have to ask him. Either way, still very uncommon.

Laura - I have here a lava butter striped het. sunkissed female that laid only slugs this year - the male was a honey het. lava, striped - its so annoying that this happens now the second time in 2 years :( - next chance in two years - when everybody has a sk topas *lol* ;)

YES, it's me!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, have to check it out with Joe Price.

I did not found any one in the net, so I asked around... Now there really hatched one here. I'm very happy about.

Greetings from Switzerland!

So looking at some of Joe Pierce's inventory (for no reason *cough*), he has a pair of 2012 Lava het Honey that may have produced a SK Topaz or two. I'll have to ask him. Either way, still very uncommon.

Hi Laura,
Where are you able to see Joe's inventory ???

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

I already spoke to Walter earlier, but in case others get curious, he had sent me a list of adults for sale. I bought some girls, and as far as I know the rest of what was available was sold off.

I hatched out three this year from two different females. Honey het Amel Lava Striped x Het Striped Honey Amel Lava, and Honey het Amel Lava Striped x Amel het Striped Honey Lava.

I produced most combines you might expect from these breedings including a Striped Topaz and Striped Honey, but no Striped Honey Lavas.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    313.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0015 (1).JPG
    DSC_0015 (1).JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 46
Topaz Sunkissed

I like Topaz Sunkissed, but I guess Lava Honey is shorter.

ALL 3 of the Sunkissed Topaz I produced this year are males. This one stands out as being different.

ALL 3 are also 66% ph Striped, so I will be watching them grow up!

Attachments

• DSC_0039 (1).JPG
    DSC_0039 (1).JPG
    319.4 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0038 (1).JPG
    DSC_0038 (1).JPG
    342.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0037 (1).JPG
    DSC_0037 (1).JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 30
I like Topaz Sunkissed, but I guess Lava Honey is shorter.

ALL 3 of the Sunkissed Topaz I produced this year are males. This one stands out as being different.

ALL 3 are also 66% ph Striped, so I will be watching them grow up!

:grabbit::grabbit:

Walter
:crazy02: BOUT' CORNS !!

Back